LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I parked at EMS(newington NH) yesterday near a enclave of Subaru's with thinking much till after. One likely a members blue LGT wagon with thule box and mesh grill. Another a maroon(red?) LGT sedan. Also next to a plain Outback and I was in my 2004 WRX wagon.

On the way home from skiing in Vermont yesterday I met up with a Silver LGT sedan with tinted windows and a radar detector on the windshield on Route 9 near Middletwon CT. Guy driving, he got off exit 17 Randolph Rd, Middletown.

The funny thing was his license plate was only 4 digits away from my Miata plate!

His 119 *** and mine 115 ***( Same last 3 letters)

I parked at EMS(newington NH) yesterday near a enclave of Subaru's with thinking much till after. One likely a members blue LGT wagon with thule box and mesh grill. Another a maroon(red?) LGT sedan. Also next to a plain Outback and I was in my 2004 WRX wagon.

That's me with the Thule Box and RBS Grill. Got lazy that day and didn't post up here after I saw all the Subarus.

last night. blue LGT parked on mt. auburn st. in harvard sq. i parked my car on dunster and then saw you drive away (down mt. auburn towards mass ave).

also, after driving home, silver legacy wagon. was on the western ave bridge, heading down western ave in allston/brighton. you had one of those "baby on board" thingys on the rear window. you were not from the area, since you didn't know what lane to be in, in front of HBS. then i pulled up next to you at the light on western ave and harvard. older couple, so i'm doubting you'll be on here. but you never know these days!

:iam: