LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Today, 5:45-ish 89N between exit 13 and 15, Black LGT Wagon, tint, black rims. He's been spotted a few times, but I actually managed to get behind him before I got off the highway.

I think I spotted him today in essex...black rims w/ chrome lip?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

if it was shelburne rd past shelburne then it was this chick i see driving back and forth to my work just about every day. her car has been in for service at auto creek quite a bit, she bent a rim good earlier this year. middle aged. smoker. ftl.
I think she is associated with Steve, shes always around Vergennes, unless I am thinking of another LGT. BTW if anyone ever sees steve's '06 spec B up for sale, dont pick it up

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

I think she is associated with Steve, shes always around Vergennes, unless I am thinking of another LGT. BTW if anyone ever sees steve's '06 spec B up for sale, dont pick it up

apparently charlie's talking about a different someone.

if anybody ever sees a 400whp silver lgt up for sale don't pick it either :rolleyes::p

apparently charlie's talking about a different someone.

if anybody ever sees a 400whp silver lgt up for sale don't pick it either :rolleyes::p

Speaking of, it was earlier this week, but I think I saw you heading S on 89 near exit 13. Man, you've ragged that thing out, hideous even! :p j/k :lol:

falso!!

i havent had mine out of the garage since last thursday, had a lil...uh...issue...

Doh! :redface: A little issue being...you replaced the snail for a bigger/slower one? :lol: You know what? I just don't want to know.. you do too much to that car. it's pretty :cool:

little issue being about an hour before i went to go to the track last thursday i blew the new turbo. i snapped the shaft connecting the wheels in half. bullseye has never seen that happen before so they'll send it back to borg warner for more failure analysis. got it back yesterday, installed for a while last night, having other issues now.

Doh! I'd certainly be interested to hear what they say about the cause of failure. Think it may have been related to your lower than expected output with it?

little issue being about an hour before i went to go to the track last thursday i blew the new turbo. i snapped the shaft connecting the wheels in half. bullseye has never seen that happen before so they'll send it back to borg warner for more failure analysis. got it back yesterday, installed for a while last night, having other issues now.

Its rebuilt, has no airbags, has been in a few off road incidents, etc.

uh, but it has brembo's! :rolleyes:

Doh! I'd certainly be interested to hear what they say about the cause of failure. Think it may have been related to your lower than expected output with it?

um, don't know. there were a couple things holding that back though. URD sent the wrong size meth nozzle 3 times, and bullseye sent the incorrect flange size for the turbo, so it only has a 2.5" butthole instead of 2.75" which poses an immediate restriction. I've got the new flange and nozzle now and will hopefully be rebuilding the downpipe on monday night, but I gotta figure out some other issues.

anyway, back to the spotting, has anybody seen/know the cute blonde in the GRP sedan?

uh, but it has brembo's! :rolleyes:

um, don't know. there were a couple things holding that back though. URD sent the wrong size meth nozzle 3 times, and bullseye sent the incorrect flange size for the turbo, so it only has a 2.5" butthole instead of 2.75" which poses an immediate restriction. I've got the new flange and nozzle now and will hopefully be rebuilding the downpipe on monday night, but I gotta figure out some other issues.

anyway, back to the spotting, has anybody seen/know the cute blonde in the GRP sedan?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: he said butthole

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

2 spots today. i was playing around with an ABP LGT on industrial ave in williston heading towards 2A...i was in my buddies red A6, anyone on here?

second spot was earlier in the morning, saw a SWP sedan on far end of north ave, some mesh grill on it, pushing a saturn with flames into a driveway :lol:

spotted on sunday (i think long weekend) .. McDonalds on rt 20 n greenwood st in worcester ive seen you parked at burlington coat factory too (workplace?) white lgt looked stock only had exterior mods (black windows, tinted tail lights, stock wing) i was in my friends new 08 spec b...

anybody around here??

Edited by Pig Pen
forgot color

Silver LGT WAGON on I95S today around 4:40PM; jumped off RI Mall exit;

then RBP 2.5i Sedan with Thule setup for a bike on the roof at parking lot of new Stop and Shop at Rt4S; we took off together and went to Rt2S. He had plate frame with name of a late Pilgrim Subaru dealership. Nice car, looked stock, but dude, you were on the phone all the time. NOT SAFE !!!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K