LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

An ABP Legacy wagon at the parking lot of Hotel at the beginning of Jefferson Blvd in Warwick at noon time today. Couldn't tell whether its GT or n/a - I was on the other side of the road.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

hey lvethesnow i think i saw your gt ltd just about 30 minutes ago in canton on 138 heading towards 95, i was leaving the dunkin doughnuts parking lot when you drove by, i could hear you speed up with your aftermarket exhaust and your tinted headlights and tinted windows. maybe its not leavethesnow... and some one else.i think i saw your gt ltd just about 30 minutes ago in canton on 138 heading towards 95, i was leaving the dunkin doughnuts parking lot when you drove by, i could hear you speed up with your aftermarket exhaust and your tinted headlights and tinted windows. maybe its nothey leavethesnow i think i saw your gt ltd just about 30 minutes ago in canton on 138 heading towards 95, i was leaving the dunkin doughnuts parking lot when you drove by, i could hear you speed up with your aftermarket exhaust and your tinted headlights and tinted windows. maybe its not lvethesnow ... and some one else.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

hey lvethesnow i think i saw your gt ltd just about 30 minutes ago in canton on 138 heading towards 95, i was leaving the dunkin doughnuts parking lot when you drove by, i could hear you speed up with your aftermarket exhaust and your tinted headlights and tinted windows. maybe its not leavethesnow... and some one else.i think i saw your gt ltd just about 30 minutes ago in canton on 138 heading towards 95, i was leaving the dunkin doughnuts parking lot when you drove by, i could hear you speed up with your aftermarket exhaust and your tinted headlights and tinted windows. maybe its nothey leavethesnow i think i saw your gt ltd just about 30 minutes ago in canton on 138 heading towards 95, i was leaving the dunkin doughnuts parking lot when you drove by, i could hear you speed up with your aftermarket exhaust and your tinted headlights and tinted windows. maybe its not lvethesnow ... and some one else.

wasnt me i drive my car to work in the morning and then drive my government car all day.probally blackonblacklimited. and i just moved back to my house in rutland so no more canton. whats funny is before you there was just me, BOBL and collei in canton and we all have OBP lgt collei is a wagon though

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Rt2 heading west about 6:50 -7:00 pm tonight. Black GT wagon, looked like an 05. I came up behind you in the right lane. Eventually we both got off at Emerson Hospital and I followed you through back roads of concord until you turned off.

Anyone?

NYtoVT , yeah you know who that was that gave you the wave

yeah! it took me a minute to wave back w/ the sun glare. plus I was checking the wheels... steelies? what happened to the bronze?

I actually thought you were Jamiesong.

LGT with NH "CELTX" license plate, driven by silver-haired woman. Going 70 mph or so in the LH lane of Route 93 for 5 miles or so just over the MA border last week.

I believe she probably stayed in the LH lane all the way to Boston. She couldn't pull over due to the steady stream of minivans, Crown Victorias, semis, Prius', UPS trucks, and kids on bicycles passing her on the right. :mad:

Who Dares Wins

スバル