LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Randomly searched this thread - that was me back when I had the RK's on the car.

I thought it was you when I noticed you were selling the wheels recently. I've seen your car a few times in the same area. During the summer, I'd always bike down there after work.

I thought it was you when I noticed you were selling the wheels recently. I've seen your car a few times in the same area. During the summer, I'd always bike down there after work.

Yep - my short drive each day is from Allston, near HBS to Kendall Sq; Park in the Galleria parking lot. Apologies in advance if anyone thinks I drive like an ass when they see me, I push it pretty hard each day :)

spotted ny2vt today but he didnt spot me

how you know it was me? :)

I haven't see you in awhile. how's fatherhood and the baby?

got any pics of ya ride? I'll be on the look-out now.

Silver 2.5i Legacy Sedan with custom grill and wing at the parking lot of RI Student Loan Authority (or whatever that place's name is ) on Jefferson Blvd in Warwick, at lunch time. There was also 07 ABP Impreza Wagon parked by your side.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

^ ABP was 05-06 only color, and never on Impreza must have been NBP

Honestly could never tell difference between NBP and ABP unless they are parked side by side. - they both look just BLUE to me. I am RBP anyway :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

black or blue LGT wagon with dark tint on ponkapog way. You were taking a left off of ponkapog way in canton heading toward 95. Anyone in here? I was in the loud LGT LTD Blue Sedan, i had aftermarket cans, and 6000K HID's.

I think that was me. I was around there, and I do have a LOUD catless system. Was the windows tinted?

Rs was sold to a guy in Florida, He is doing a full sti swap to it,
Aww crap.

So I saw Uncle Billy last night and he says the STi you have is quite badass and modded. I'm gonna have to see this beast

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks