LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I was a Uhaul. moving day, just parked there to avoid towage.

ah. nice. were you in the kiddie play ground? i had the obxt parked behind you.

who has the spec b with the spec b license plate?

cool cool. yea the people in mcdonalds at that time was a grandmother and her grandkid. didn't think that was the type of person that would criuse around in a spec b with a legacygt.com license plate holder.

nice ride.

4x 03-04 legacy wagons in truckee/squaw

3x 05-07 obxt in truckee/squaw

1x 05-06 white sti, debaged @ 7-11 at 89 and squaw road

5x 05-06 legacy/lgt in truckee/squaw

20+ older legacy/outback wagons

gota love tahoe

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Blue LGT Wagon with black wheels seen ~7:30 Thursday morning in Carmichael...diong an unnecessarily fast U-turn into the Bel-Air plaza at the Fair Oaks / Manzanita intersection :).
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

That would've been me!! STARBUCKS bound!! What do you mean unnecessarily fast U-turn, I say do it if ya can!

Yup, from your pic it was definitely you. There were no screeching tires or anything, so I guess it wasn't too extreme. :p

I was carpooling today, so my red wagon was sitting at home (on Cypress).

Good to see another one in Carmichael, or at least passing through!

note: About f'in time someone catches a sighting I've made. Now someday someone will spot me :icon_cry:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Yup, from your pic it was definitely you. There were no screeching tires or anything, so I guess it wasn't too extreme. :p

I was carpooling today, so my red wagon was sitting at home (on Cypress).

Good to see another one in Carmichael, or at least passing through!

note: About f'in time someone catches a sighting I've made. Now someday someone will spot me :icon_cry:

Um, I live just across the river from y'all, and spend lots of time on F.O.B. in Carmichael. I am surprised that we have never "spotted" each other.-- Steve

I just got my LGT 3 weeks ago.

Wow, scoring an Lgt Wagon Manual??? I was just at the meet in Vacaville last weekend, and they were saying that those were hard to come by and being sold at a premium. Congrats!!

Um, I live just across the river from y'all, and spend lots of time on F.O.B. in Carmichael. I am surprised that we have never "spotted" each other.-- Steve

i was gona say the same thing, im in and out of fo oaks and carmichael 5+ days a week at all hours :confused:

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Spotted @ ~4:30 Northbound on Saratoga Rd:

BSP Wagon apeared to be lowered. I waved, but you looked like you might have been in your own world.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

OBXT parked in the commercial lot at The Sea Ranch. Looked like the owner was getting coffee and pasteries at Two Fish Bakery. Mine (LGT) was parked across the street at the TSR Water Company office.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT