LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

white lgt wagon debadged and i think its lowered as well on eastbound calaveras blvd waiting to turn left onto northbound milpitas blvd. around 1:45pm.

i drove by in my bsm 2.5i sedan

YEAH!! FIRST TIME! That's me!

because there cannot be 2 cali plates with Spec b. :confused:

I was just going to say, why don't both of you come out to Scotts Valley on Monday night to a Santa Cruz suby meet and settle it :p.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

A group of us suby freeks created a private meet that is not published on the when and where, but we meet monday nights. I am not feeling well today so I am not going. but I am normally there. We are just trying to keep people like ubercalf on iclub from comming. he came out once and went on one of our regular mountain drives and light up a joint in the middle of it. It wasn't apriciated since we are all safty minded and that is not wise.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

White 05+ LGT Sedan w/ wing on San Tomas between benton and Saratoga. I was about 4 cars back in the right line (not the diamond lane).

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted a Silver 05+ LGT wagon with bike rack on top on Highway 9 on the saratoga side. I was going the other direction.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

abp gt unLTD wgn 5mt. Parked at Lambert Dome in Yosemite today. Carlsen license frame. Tint ALL the way around.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

weds lunch--san carlos/redwood city at the mcdonalds on el camino. your license plate holder was legacygt.com so i know you're on this site. silver?tan? exterior w red leather seats.

upon pulling out of mcdonalds, saw a white gt on the sidewalk.