LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

What luck! I only headed up to San Mateo to go to Santa Ramen, but they are closed on Tuesday. So I was going toward the parking structure to park. That was the 3rd time not being able to try Santa that everyone raved about. Would have been neat to check out your LGT with the Fujitsubo exhaust and may be hear it run.

Spotted a 05+ LGT sedan, wingless passing me by just south of the saratoga village on HWY9 @ ~ 5pm. Tried to wave, but was durring the turn and didn't have much warning.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

What luck! I only headed up to San Mateo to go to Santa Ramen, but they are closed on Tuesday. So I was going toward the parking structure to park. That was the 3rd time not being able to try Santa that everyone raved about. Would have been neat to check out your LGT with the Fujitsubo exhaust and may be hear it run.

PM me if you are going to be around this area. I live on S. 5th and Grant (hence me walking around downtown). I'd be happy to talk shop, check out the rides. KW's coming this week. :)

Santa Ramen? I just moved here, nice place to eat or soemthing?

PM me if you are going to be around this area. I live on S. 5th and Grant (hence me walking around downtown). I'd be happy to talk shop, check out the rides. KW's coming this week. :)

Santa Ramen? I just moved here, nice place to eat or soemthing?

Santa Ramen is famous for their long lines...and running out of noodle if you get there too late....It is supposed to be VERY GOOD...but like I said every time I get there it is either a 1 hr wait or noodles ran out. I would definitely take you up on the offer if I am going to be in the area again.

Santa Ramen is famous for their long lines...and running out of noodle if you get there too late....It is supposed to be VERY GOOD...but like I said every time I get there it is either a 1 hr wait or noodles ran out. I would definitely take you up on the offer if I am going to be in the area again.

Santa Ramen is very good. About as close as you can get to real Japanese ramen on this side of the Pacific. It's a hole in the wall with a menu that focuses just on ramen. And the lines are very long.

If Santa is closed or too crowded, Himawari on 2nd ave is not too bad. A little more fancy decor, broader menu but the ramen (actually more the noodles) are not as good.

There's also another place that opened up near Suruki market on 4th that seems to be getting some foot traffic -- but I haven't had the chance to eat there.

Ken

Three LGT sedan's seen yesterday (9/17) on US50 between Placerville and Sacramento, between 1 and 2pm-ish.

1) ABP w/ wing and tint, east-bound nearing Placerville

2) OBP - looked stock, west-bound somewhere in the middle

3) SWP heavily modded, gold wheels, west-bound approaching Sac.

I was in my Mustang convertible rental car, out there on vacation! I had flown into SF then driven up to Reno to visit a friend, then took the scenic route back past Tahoe, down the 50, and then on 160 on top of the levee. GREAT FUN all around!

Are those initials the colors you are referring to?

Red GT in Folsom today, saw him first at The best buy, thenw as behind him on Iron Point road, then he turned left on Bidwell towards the highway... I believe was riding on Rotas.... And had tint

I'm in a wagon, tint all around and stock wheels. I was at REI around 1pm-ish. Didn't see another LGT though. If it was me, THAT WAS MY FIRST SPOT!!! YAY! Otherwise, I'm just going to cry in a corner.:icon_cry:

For christ's sake poeple! I live on CYPRESS AVE. in Carmichael. There are a half billion of you Carmichael folk on this forum, and my car is often PARKED ON THE STREET! If you ever go down Cypress by Garfield, you will likely see my car. I'm not hiding!!! geez!!!!!!! :hide:

Ooh, I think I just released some of my childhood insecurites on that post.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I'm in a wagon, tint all around and stock wheels. I was at REI around 1pm-ish. Didn't see another LGT though. If it was me, THAT WAS MY FIRST SPOT!!! YAY! Otherwise, I'm just going to cry in a corner.:icon_cry:

For christ's sake poeple! I live on CYPRESS AVE. in Carmichael. There are a half billion of you Carmichael folk on this forum, and my car is often PARKED ON THE STREET! If you ever go down Cypress by Garfield, you will likely see my car. I'm not hiding!!! geez!!!!!!! :hide:

Ooh, I think I just released some of my childhood insecurites on that post.

Aww I'm sorry this was a sedan, but if it makes ya feel any better, I don't get spotted very often either, and I am always driving on 50

Last Sunday at ~10am (ya, took me a while to post this) spotted an ABP LGT sedan in Folsom as I was making the turn from Glenn to Sibley. I waved, driver waved back. Thought it might have been someone on here... Code 3 GT? I was heading back home from a bike ride; had my tandem on my hitch mounted monster bike rack...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Wow! 3 SWP Legacy spots this morning around 9:30! 1 SWP LGT sedan at Firehouse Grill in Diamond Springs, 1 SWP Legacy Wagon on Missouri Flat Rd, 1 SWP Legacy Sedan in El Dorado High School parking lot... and then at about 11am one Brilliant Silver Legacy Sedan on Missouri Flat Road with out of state plates (too far away to tell what state)...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider