LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

~1pm today at Subaru of santa Cruz a ABP Wagon with only a GT badge on the back was pulling out while I was pulling in for my 7500 service.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Northbound on Nsunrise brand new lgt sedan blue, with maita paper plates. hello nurse! lady driver, i looked... twice.

if its someones wife i appologise.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Driving through Sac. heading up to Reno on 80 when a white LGT, debaged, lowered, and gold rims flew past me. I caught up with him and tailgated for about a mile or two.:icon_bigg Just to check out the ride.

BTW - Reno is LGT heaven. I stopped counting after spotting 6 in a day.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Although I didn't spot 16psibrick at SFO today, I did have an encounter earlier in the day when I was in the Legacy. I pulled up next to a silver LGT on 280N at the split to 19th Avenue in S.F. He pulled in behind me when I passed him... :p

-Mike-

bsm 05 2.5i sedan w/ oe spoiler on eastbound hostetter then turned onto cropley and then onto northbound morill. beautiful asian girl driving. anyone's wife or lady here? if so.. then darn you lucky guy. she's HOT! i haved.. but she just ignored me. *sigh*

thats what i get for being a ricer i suppose.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Silver LGT wagon with tint all around the back windows on Friday near EDH Blvd at about 9am... good thing it had tint; there was so much crap in the back... :p

Dark gray LGT sedan with tint all around the back windows today around 3pm on Bidwell in Folsom.

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

BSM GT wagon at kings creek and highway 9 (aka the mountian store) Boulder Creek. Nice, I think it was lowered and the head lights were blacked out. Also had a roof rack. got on highway 9 North behind the car that was infront of it and didn't see it again.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW