LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Yesterday, ~8am, 2.5i sedan on highway 9 going toward Boulder Creek. You turned up just after the pharmacy.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

5:50pm Tuesday: Spotted silver lgt sedan eastbound Cypress waiting at the Cypress-Garfield intersection in Carmichael. I slowed down and honked as I passed everybody on the right. You just minded your own business on your cell! ARGH!!!:icon_mad:
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

01/13/06, ~4PM. New Spec. B from Autowest Subaru in U.C. Davis "A", "C", or metered parking lot near the new parking structure being built near the Silo/Bio. Sci. building.

I envy you! :p

I don't frequent this site much, so sorry for the old bump, but this sighting was me.

spotted 2 LGT wagons, both BSP, one going south on HWY 9 near the mountian store, looks like a rbs grill and a bike rack, but was moving to fast to see anything else. also another one on Saratoga Rd by westgate, had a tent in the front right quarter pannel, I was right next to u.

Ben

Subaru Ambassador PNW

spotted a nice looking bsp sedan, kinda partial to that, going northbound on 9 at the stop light in Felton. waved, but couldn't see u.

Subaru Ambassador PNW