LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Sounds like me. I saw silver sedan lowered/wheels, got off 101N in Palo Alto. I waived, don't know if you saw it.

Cool, that was you then.

I tried to get next to you but by the time I did, I had to exit.

Waved too but it was dark. :)

Hey, I spotted an Outback XT, Silver with roof rack and AEM license plate frame Tuesday morning at 7:35am southbound Sunrise. I was tailing and waving, but no response :(
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Cool, that was you then.

I tried to get next to you but by the time I did, I had to exit.

Waved too but it was dark. :)

WooHoo! I've been looking for year, and that is the first time I've seen/been seen by a LGT.com person!

what part of charmichael you in? ill stalk you, i have nothing better to do when class is out tomorow

I live near Cypress and Garfield. But I'll be in Monterey for a few days as of tomorrow, anyway :icon_mrgr (see your gas station thread from today)

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I live near Cypress and Garfield. But I'll be in Monterey for a few days as of tomorrow, anyway :icon_mrgr (see your gas station thread from today)

still might see you, im going to SC for a few days

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

hey hey hey. my buddy told me he spotted a white lgt sedan w/ a sweet body kit @ the great mall in milpitas this past monday. he thinks it may be sporting the corazon or gialla kit. anyone care to elaborate on this?

My ABP sedan was parked behind Dave and Buster's for about 3 hours on Monday afternoon and nobody spotted me :icon_cry:

-- Steve

I'm still sporting a toyota pickup on my way to work, but I believe I just saw Tide in his Spec B getting off 280 on his way to Apple :)... I tried waving and probably looked like an idiot but he was focused on the road. Anyway, I love that you're still the only spec B I've seen not at the dealer!

Spotted a Spec B on Tuesday at ~ 12:30 at the great mall. I was leaving when she was arriving next to the home depot. She didn't even turn her head to look both ways at the intersection I was at, if she had, she would have seen me :). But it looked like an older asian lady driving.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I saw a couple LGT's in Monterey during my vacation last week. Speak up! My LGT was parked at the hotel 95% of the time, so spotting me would have been unlikely.

I spotted an Atlantic Blue LGT sedan on Sunday (8/26) in the O'Briens supermarket parking lot in Riverbank at about 11am. My family made fun of me for pointing out another LGT (I stopped pointing out Subarus because of them) but it's so rare for me to see ANY LGT I couldn't hold my tongue. It appreared totally stock(as best as I could tell from a roll by) and like mine, had no wing.

Spotted a Red LGT wagon today going past me in the opposite direction on Oakdale road in Modesto. It was also stock. The driver was a woman and she was unaware of the presence of another Subaru on the road, even though there were very few other cars.

Just not a lot of LGTs in Modesto, and especially my new home town of Riverbank. I'm getting lonely.

H2OSB