LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Maybe ForresterXT will post the picks of my OBP wagon that look alot like the Forrester pics he snuck in here!!

BTW, I was doing 31mph :)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Saw a red OBXT on 237 West near 880 on my way home from tuning in Davis. He seemed cool and I think liked the fun noises coming from my big intake and turbo :). This was the first ever OBXT I've seen that wasn't some snobby old person who had no idea what they were driving. Cool!

SPOTTED TWO TODAY!

One was a dark colored 05-06 LGT sedan on the left shoulder of I-80 near Truxel Road around 8:45 am May 31, 2006. Looks like they were either witness to or involved in an accident.

Also, saw a black 05-06 LGT sedan on East Roseville Parkway in West Roesville. They were traveling at a high rate of speed and turned off into a residential area before I could catch up. :)

I think I saw the same black GT on Tuesday. It was on E. Roseville Prkwy crossing Douglas. It had a spoiler and an after market exhaust.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

NO.. I don't think he had aftermarket exhaust. It was original look and sound.. in fact the tips were almost black. I wash my tip every day. :)

They are nice and shiny... well they say borla on them too!

Douglas and E. Roseville Parkway is quite a distance between from where I spotted it on the very end of E. Roseville...one street before it dead ends....

ABP LGT Sedan today at about 9:30am, pulling into the Albertson / K-mart parking lot off Missouri Flat Road... Pretty stock looking...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

I think I saw the same black GT on Tuesday. It was on E. Roseville Prkwy crossing Douglas. It had a spoiler and an after market exhaust.

That's in my area. Why don't I EVER see another LGT around here? :confused:

that was a buddy of mine, with the perrin exhaust, you might see me around the same area in my silver lgt

I saw a silver LGT at the L&L Hawaiian BBQ parking lot on Fairway maybe a month ago. It looked stock (wheels anyways) and had a spoiler. Saw it before I started looking out for fellow LGT'ers.

RippinRoo, was that you??

White LGT WGN, gold multi spoke rims, exhaust

today, 4:40pm, Hwy 108/49 just west of Jamestown, westbound.

didn't wave, was too shocked to see a wagon with a hoodscoop up in base model Outbackville.

If it wasn't you, you've got an evil twin out there bro.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

^^^ Wow, no kiddin!?!? Must be my evil twin; I took off my gold rims after the May 13 drive and was parked at home all day today...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

06/03/2006 1300: RBP or ABP LGT Wagon coming out of Valley Fair Mall in San Jose. The wagon had aftermarket rims. I waved but not sure if they saw me. My fiance was driving and thought I was a 'tard.

06/03/2006 1500-1600: Garnet Red LGT Sedan parked on the side of road near the Ainsley House in Campbell.

This person has got to be on this board:

Saw him today (Sunday) heading east on Bond Road a little after 8:30am. Car is a black LGT with spoiler, tinted windows, debadged, STI badge, alternate Subaru emblems, 18" STI rims, what sounded like aftermarket exhaust (but looked OEM), and possibly lowered. Car looked awesome, except for the thick dust buildup and fingerprints all over.

I was driving the brown Honda Pilot and passed him after crossing the Bradshaw/Calvine intersection.