LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a red xt parked on main street in Placerville on Sunday. I'm still kinda thinking that I should have bought an XT with all the crap I do on bumpy roads. Oh well :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted both at the trail head at the intersection of 9 and 35. Monday at about 7:30am a BWP GT sedan w/ spoiler and roof rack. This morning at about the same time a Black OXT w/ roof rack.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Saw a ABP LGT sedan heading west on Hiway 50 near Folsom this morning, around 9:30am. tinted rears. Older fellow with short grey hair. I was on the motorbike, so no point in waving...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Saw a ABP LGT sedan heading west on Hiway 50 near Folsom this morning, around 9:30am. tinted rears. Older fellow with short grey hair. I was on the motorbike, so no point in waving...

Dangit! I was there about 10-10:30AM!!!

Spotted today a RBP GT wagon at about 7pm at the Costco in Modesto parked near the gas pumps. Almost looked like the car might belong to someone who worked there. To the best of my knowledge the car appeared stock.

H2OSB

This person has got to be on this board:

Saw him today (Sunday) heading east on Bond Road a little after 8:30am. Car is a black LGT with spoiler, tinted windows, debadged, STI badge, alternate Subaru emblems, 18" STI rims, what sounded like aftermarket exhaust (but looked OEM), and possibly lowered. Car looked awesome, except for the thick dust buildup and fingerprints all over.

I was driving the brown Honda Pilot and passed him after crossing the Bradshaw/Calvine intersection.

think thats a girls car..still only in high school/graduated this year or her moms..

Blue LGT Sedan seen in FM3 parking lot in Folsom. He drove behind me one day, and I noticed the daytime lights were disabled.

White LGT Wagon seen parked on Sutter in Carmichael almost every day when I drive home.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

It was definitely a guy driving it...or a really ugly girl.

LzyKid4Life, by the way, I got new wheels and I think they're the same as yours. 18" Enkei RPM2's. I hope you don't have a lot of enemies and mistake my car for yours. :lol:

think thats a girls car..still only in high school/graduated this year or her moms..

At ~2:30pm today, I spotted a white LGT sedan which appeared to be lowered+aftermarket wheels going north on 19th Avenue in S.F. (across from Stonestown Mall). I was in my Forester, going the opposite way.

-Mike-

Saw a brand new leggy today...guy in the car w/ his family...

He and I slowed WAY down in the middle Watt avenue, while he was checkin my car out (my rims and pimp tint+ hog exhaust:lol:) Then he rolls down the window and askes, "Did you chip it?" I told him YEAH I DID!!!, and told him how important it was if he wanted to learn all about his new leggy, he should go to legacygt.com!

Then he asked..."What exhaust do you have?" I had to tell him i didn't have one...and the look on his face was like this :iam:...He just didn't know I put washers between my pipes...GHETTO EXHAUST FTW!!!

It was definitely a guy driving it...or a really ugly girl.

LzyKid4Life, by the way, I got new wheels and I think they're the same as yours. 18" Enkei RPM2's. I hope you don't have a lot of enemies and mistake my car for yours. :lol:

AHAH no worries I got new wheels again.. Gold Rota boost (advan rg2 replicas)

Saw a silver Limited LGT on Maple & Veteran's Blvd. in Redwood City near Kaiser. The driver had almost all the seats filled with his family. I was on foot, so I didn't want to freak anyone out by waving like the madman that I am. :-P

Sweet lookin white leggy w/ aftermarket Enkei RPM2s...first one seen AROUND MY PART OF TOWN, YEAH!!!:icon_bigg

Guy was workin out at 24 Hour fitness on Mayhew blvd next to Capital Christian at around 8:00pm tonight...

Sweet lookin white leggy w/ aftermarket Enkei RPM2s...first one seen AROUND MY PART OF TOWN, YEAH!!!:icon_bigg

Guy was workin out at 24 Hour fitness on Mayhew blvd next to Capital Christian at around 8:00pm tonight...

Dude, that was me! Thanks for the compliment. I'm not really around that part of town. I'm really in South Sac/Elk Grove border, but I go to that gym because there are less steroid induced weirdos there and a lot of Sac State hotties. :lol:

Just bought a house in West Sac and will probably start hitting the downtown 24Hr in a couple of months.

Dude, that was me! Thanks for the compliment. I'm not really around that part of town. I'm really in South Sac/Elk Grove border, but I go to that gym because there are less steroid induced weirdos there and a lot of Sac State hotties. :lol:

Just bought a house in West Sac and will probably start hitting the downtown 24Hr in a couple of months.

+1 for Sac State girls...

Thanks for showin up in my neck of the woods...

Next time, spot me!!!