LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

ABP GT wagon 5mt, parked at Westgate Mall @ 3:30pm Saturday(yesterday). Had a knob down in shifter bezel area, possibly for CleanSweep.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

ABP GT wagon 5mt, parked at Westgate Mall @ 3:30pm Saturday(yesterday). Had a knob down in shifter bezel area, possibly for CleanSweep.

...probably my daddy-mobile, waterspots (thanks to my nephews) o'plenty and baby on board sign on the back. Was it parked close to Starbucks?

Aaralyn's limo? (sorry for typo's) Lowered? I have more wheel gap. I originally wanted ABP, but there were no 5mt's that I could find when I was looking for my wagon.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Cool. Wifey and me were down for a concert at the Mountain Winery. Stopped at Westgate for a little shopping and an early dinner at Chevy's.

SWP GT sedan yesterday afternoon on T Street near Southside Park, and possibly the same car later parked by the Zebra Club.

ABP GT wagon w/roof rack yesterday afternoon parked on 21st near Capitol Ave.

-- Steve

ABP LGT Wagon 5EAT w/bug deflector, hitch bike rack and red SC @ Alpine Inn this evening. I was parked further down by the fence with the orange road bike on top (see avatar). Looked stock, stock wheels, no tint, etc...

7/9/06 7:16pm - Blue lgt sedan Wbound on i80, exited truxel Nbound behind you. nice tint and wheels, single pipe exhaust? sounded nice. threw you the wave and a thumbs up.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Silver LGT wagon parked right next to me in downtown San Mateo yesterday. We were both parked in the bank parking lot behind Starbucks/Joy Luck Palace. It had a Irvine Subaru plate frame in the back.

Down here in Fresno I've spotted a black LGT by UMC Hopital and a white one that passes my street every so often.

I'll be up in the East Bay by the end of the month, maybe one of you guys will spot me. I'll be driving around San Ramon to Concord most of the day.

Also, if anyone decides to come to Fresno, give me a call. I would like to meet members and check out their cars. Always open for ideas.:icon_mrgr

My wife's balls are delicious.

Down here in Fresno I've spotted a black LGT by UMC Hopital and a white one that passes my street every so often.

I'll be up in the East Bay by the end of the month, maybe one of you guys will spot me. I'll be driving around San Ramon to Concord most of the day.

Also, if anyone decides to come to Fresno, give me a call. I would like to meet members and check out their cars. Always open for ideas.:icon_mrgr

welcome aboard. if you're in the concord area on a monday, there's a meet up there around 8pm.

i-Club -- Forums - EBAIC Concord/Pleasant Hill Meet -- Mon ~ 8:00pm

i usually go there. there's also Mt. Hamilton meet for all subbie enthusiasts on july 23. thats next sunday.

i-Club -- Forums - The Official Mt Hamilton Meet Thread. Sign Up Here!!! - July 23rd

hope to see you there!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Spec B (licens plate to match) on mathilda near apple. Nice car. I was just leaving the outback for dinner and dropping our friend off at lockheed martin and then heading back over the hill. I was in the bsp sedan.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spec B (licens plate to match) on mathilda near apple. Nice car. I was just leaving the outback for dinner and dropping our friend off at lockheed martin and then heading back over the hill. I was in the bsp sedan.

yeah that's me

OBP gt unLTD wgn, de-badged, W580 Livermore-Pleasanton, yesterday @ 12noon. needed a bath.