LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

5:50pm Tuesday: Spotted silver lgt sedan eastbound Cypress waiting at the Cypress-Garfield intersection in Carmichael. I slowed down and honked as I passed everybody on the right. You just minded your own business on your cell! ARGH!!!:icon_mad:

Spotted same guy again, northbound Sunrise Tuesday morning around 7:45. I was in a carpool :p.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Ya, I figured they would move it in there ASAP...

At least you can sit in it at will now rather than finding someone to unlock it.

I just dropped by Maita last weekend to check it out...

Bleh, with those new seats I'd have coffee stains on them within a week. I'll stick with my leather, thank you. :icon_mrgr

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

SWP sedan with shiny grapefruit launcher exhaust, no license plates. I followed it on SB Sunrise, onto WB 50, and it exited at Bradshaw this morning around 7:30.

-- Steve

that sounds like dave... hes the one that went o paul@dbtuned with a brand new 06 and dropped like 5 bills. he has the same greddy exhaust i do. car still has paper plates (shingle springs iirc)

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

that sounds like dave... hes the one that went o paul@dbtuned with a brand new 06 and dropped like 5 bills. he has the same greddy exhaust i do. car still has paper plates (shingle springs iirc)

Yeah, I just noticed that it was the same car you had circled in your picture. Wonder if he saw me in his mirror?

-- Steve

Silver LGT Wagon parked in front of Starbucks off Manzanita/Fair Oaks in Carmichael at 3:45 today. I drove by slooooowly :icon_cool

yeah that was me on the way to get me a nice sandwich from mr pickels. your little red wagon looked all stock, and clean.

Everything is internal right now: Cobb --> AP, STS, shifter bushings.

I'm a cheap ass...All mods were purchased with subaru bucks accumulated with the scooby credit card. I'm doing either brakes/rotors or turboback exhaust as soon as I accumulate more.

I sure heard your turbo spooling up!!

Yeah, I just noticed that it was the same car you had circled in your picture. Wonder if he saw me in his mirror?

-- Steve

ill make sure paul lets him know people have spotted him and :drool'd:

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Spotted Fit2btyd today WB Fair Oaks at Manzanita. New exhaust??? Oh, nice highlights :)

I was carpooling in an old white POS Eighty Eight or something :p

Three LGT sedan's seen yesterday (9/17) on US50 between Placerville and Sacramento, between 1 and 2pm-ish.

1) ABP w/ wing and tint, east-bound nearing Placerville

2) OBP - looked stock, west-bound somewhere in the middle

3) SWP heavily modded, gold wheels, west-bound approaching Sac.

I was in my Mustang convertible rental car, out there on vacation! I had flown into SF then driven up to Reno to visit a friend, then took the scenic route back past Tahoe, down the 50, and then on 160 on top of the levee. GREAT FUN all around!

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!