LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

2005 2.5I Blue with Braw.

65-85 year old male driver.

Spotted driving on East Roseville Parkway on Tuesday Evening.

I was on my way to the Maita Subaru Dealership to buy Engine Cover pins.

Yeah for me!

I know it is nothing special but sightings are few and far between!!!

Oh can I add that a new EVO came up on me last night. Before we got to the first red light he bolted in front of me and made a right turn into a parking lot.:icon_bigg

Saw a white LGT with gold 5 spoke rims and amber fog lights turning in to Arden Fair Mall around 7:30pm. I think it was LazyKid4Life. The car looks good! I was in my friend's black Scion TC.

YES i was spotted... lol that was me, there six spokes actually, advan rg2 reps..

Saw a white LGT sedan heading WB on hiway 50 near Bass Lake Road around 5:45pm tonight... looked like silver (?) aftermarket wheels, but with them spinning at ~70mph, I couldn't quite tell what kind. Looked nice though!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

ABP LGT wagon @ mccarthy ranch in front of Borders book and music

This could be me...with only tint windows all around im all stock...i work on the other side of McCarthy so im always there for lunch, but usually parked near BestBuy!?

This could be me...with only tint windows all around im all stock...i work on the other side of McCarthy so im always there for lunch, but usually parked near BestBuy!?

so thats who's legacy is always there i see.

hehe.

today spotted obp legacy @ parking lot across the street from burgerking off dempsey road and landess ave. in milpitas.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

OK, I don't know if there are more Santa Cruz people out here, but saw a sweet looking LGT wagon, white, tint all around, and debadged outside Sproket bikes (back entrance). We walked by it going to the tea room.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

White pearl LGT sedan coming out of the Folsom Costco today around noon... Spoiler & aftermarket wheels... couldn't tell what kind, but looked either chrome or polished aluminum... ?
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Spotted a white GT sedan on Benton near Lafayette in Santa Clara yesterday afternoon. I've actually seen this car in the area several times before... Someone must live and/or work nearby.

I saw the same one (in the same spot) on Monday when I was out jogging. i love white legacys

First time I checked this thread, but that's me. I'm an MBA student and work for SCU so I am ALWAYS around campus. I see a silver and regal blue leggy on campus frequently. One day spoke to another owner who asked if I was on this site, never heard from him.

Tide!!! That's awesome, my first NorCal LGT member spotting and it's the tide himself. What do you do at Apple? I'm a contractor over at iTunes for the summer, your car looks great! Can't wait to get to a local meet and chat with you, man.

Lordy Lordy I spotted another LGT today (6/29 ~ 12:00) in Santa Rosa, my first sighting (other than mine). Black LGT w/spoiler pulling out of Walgreen's off Piner and Marlow. It looked nice and clean.

Anyone here?

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Lordy Lordy I spotted another LGT today (6/29 ~ 12:00) in Santa Rosa, my first sighting (other than mine). Black LGT w/spoiler pulling out of Walgreen's off Piner and Marlow. It looked nice and clean.

Anyone here?

My gf and I will be driving down there tonight...if I convince her that I'd rather drive my LGT versus her 91 Volvo.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.