LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

Having the below cup holder would be nice because you can have the part I've circled which will hold bottle in much better as they currently just flop all over the place.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/25/b5fa44ea8cc7bcf4fe676bf5cd8a8226.jpg that is from a 6 speed legacy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look the square shape is for the manual fitment

Where did you grab this photo from? I tore apart the console a few days ago and found that the rear AC vent tubing runs down along the right side of the center console making a center mount like shown in the photo impossible.

I know they this car in particular doesn't has rear AC vents but I'd like to all least know what country the far is made to see what the CVT version looks like.

Where did you grab this photo from? I tore apart the console a few days ago and found that the rear AC vent tubing runs down along the right side of the center console making a center mount like shown in the photo impossible.

I know they this car in particular doesn't has rear AC vents but I'd like to all least know what country the far is made to see what the CVT version looks like.

Are you saying that your car, which has no rear vents has the tubing for the rear vents already ran?

I'm debating adding vents to the back for the kids and this would be a wonderful confirmation that I'd simply just need parts for the back of the console to complete it =)

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine

Are you saying that your car, which has no rear vents has the tubing for the rear vents already ran?

I'm debating adding vents to the back for the kids and this would be a wonderful confirmation that I'd simply just need parts for the back of the console to complete it =)

No I'm saying the car in the photo has no rear vents so it has no tube interfering with the shifter as they do on the US spec. Wanna know how the rear AC vent tubing is ran in other models with the difference center console.

I got the picture from http://4carpictures.com/subaru-legacy-outback-2015-all-car/83439 and the car is us spec i own the cvt version and i have the rear air vents

I got the picture from http://4carpictures.com/subaru-legacy-outback-2015-all-car/83439 and the car is us spec i own the cvt version and i have the rear air vents

Ahh ok; well the car in that photo isn't US spec as it is a manual transmission which is not offered in the US only in Canada and other parts of the world.

Anyone on here RHD or LED have the center mounter gear shifter that's is willing to take their center console apart and snap some photos? :D

Also I purchased afe intake for my 15 3.6r and it definitely fits even though it said only fits up to 2014 . Big difference in engine sound a lot deeper and more responsive . I have run two tanks of gas since installing and I am getting an extra 2 mpg !!! I am averaging out 26.2 and was getting 24.

Ssd performance offers strut tower bar for 15 legacy. Also they have a cold air intake for 2.5 and a lot of other cool stuff for Subaru . I have strut bar on my 2015 3.6r and it makes a huge difference in handling . The owner is a cool guy and great to work with

http://ssdsubaru.blogspot.com/?m=1

I really can not believe a strut bar will help the Gen6 since it is already structurally stronger.

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

I really can not believe a strut bar will help the Gen6 since it is already structurally stronger.

Yep. Then there's the "cold air intake" that adds "an extra 2 mpg."

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Sorry...don't buy that the CAI is yielding 2mpg better than stock.

Every tank I have filled since installing intake I have got at least 1.4 extra mpg's and when I went on a 400 mile.highway trip I got over 2 mpg's more . I even reset average mpg twice and both times got similar results .

As far as strut bar goes difference is noticeable right away on the curvy country roads around here. A lot better add on in my opinion then 19mm rear sway bar . I added that and not big difference .

Would like to see pics of this stuff installed, could you start a new thread with pictures and installation info? That way this one doesn't get too cluttered with discussion

I'd be interested to know how people are hanging the exhaust on the passenger side of the car where there is no hangar mount (or so I've been told)

Is there a DIY option sans welding?

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine