LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

I'd be interested to know how people are hanging the exhaust on the passenger side of the car where there is no hangar mount (or so I've been told)

Is there a DIY option sans welding?

You need to take it to an exhaust shop and get them to weld a couple of hangars to the body of your car.

I've done it. It's not a cheap thing to do but the dual exit exhaust really finishes the back of the car nicely :)

Where did you grab this photo from? I tore apart the console a few days ago and found that the rear AC vent tubing runs down along the right side of the center console making a center mount like shown in the photo impossible.

I know they this car in particular doesn't has rear AC vents but I'd like to all least know what country the far is made to see what the CVT version looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this pic on the Aussie site and remembered this discussion from last week so I thought I'd share.http://subaru-com-au-4.s3.amazonaws.com/liberty_2.5i_premium_interiorg.jpg

Has the JDM console and rear vents, the ducting must be different for them.

If I do the LED mod in the cup holder I'll take some photos an post up :)

There's a little blue light that shines from above(behind the sunglass holder) that is meant to lightly illuminate cupholders.

This is optional for base and I believe standard for Premium trims.

Badge overlay's, i just ordered a set today

http://emblemoverlays.com/t/emblem-overlays

I'd be very interested to see if they actually fit. A bunch of vendors I spoke to told me the emblems on the legacy were larger than the rest of the lineup. Please do report back once you install if you don't kind.

I'd be very interested to see if they actually fit. A bunch of vendors I spoke to told me the emblems on the legacy were larger than the rest of the lineup. Please do report back once you install if you don't kind.

Yes they will fit. You can see how they look in the pics that I posted on 9/7 in the What did you do to your 6th Gen today thread. The kit comes with Overlays for the front, rear and steering wheel emblems.

UPDATED: 9/15/2015

Nameless Performance has finally added the 2.5 single axleback to their product listing for the 2015 Legacy. I had added that to the thread.

Also added the Prova lowering springs found by Grnlantern.

Front Struct Bar from SSD Performance.

Badge Overlays.

Edited by CT2015Legacy

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but japanparts.com has a bunch of new parts for the Legacy and Outback, you just have to look through all the sections to see what they have... There's an STI strut tower bar, power folding mirrors, a bunch of other stuff but I'm very interested in the display corner sensor they have even though I'm not totally sure what it even is lol here's the link to all sections for the legacy:

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/category.php?dl=1&cm=189

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but japanparts.com has a bunch of new parts for the Legacy and Outback, you just have to look through all the sections to see what they have... There's an STI strut tower bar, power folding mirrors, a bunch of other stuff but I'm very interested in the display corner sensor they have even though I'm not totally sure what it even is lol here's the link to all sections for the legacy:

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/category.php?dl=1&cm=189

i'd really like to learn more about the power folding mirrors, especially for only $39. i doubt that the motors are already installed and no switch is in the US models.

i'd really like to learn more about the power folding mirrors, especially for only $39. i doubt that the motors are already installed and no switch is in the US models.

Keep in mind that in Japan they have right hand drive not left so the mirrors are flipped.

I'd love the power folding mirrors (should have taken apart the mirrors on my 15' before I traded it in to see if any extra wiring pins were on the harness) as if absolutely love to have power folding mirrors on my car.

^^That $39 needs a 7 in front of it to even be close to the price of them...they're $740.36 to be exact.:confused:

The switch is $39 so I assume that's where that price came from. All in you're looking at $780 + shipping + wiring needed to install. As much as I'd love this feature I can't justify spending $800 on it.:spin: If I had that kind of money laying around I'd be getting winter wheels and tires and Morimoto XB fogs, in other words more practical safety-related upgrades.:p

I'd love to see someone do this though, maybe someday we'll be able to get some used ones for cheaper:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/19/51322cc3ac78e7c6e4bd6ca628a98897.jpg

Came across this on IG ... According to the comments it's on Rs-r springs ? Went to their website and they dont have our model year. I think it looks photoshopped ?