LegacyGT.com

2015 WRX teaser

aac0036

I'm with you I just ordered my 2015 WRX limited fully loaded in WR blue. It will have to be build since there aren't any anywhere. I got the auto since I live in a very high traffic commuting area which stick was not as fun as open country driving. My 06 Legacy GT manual had a great run. I will miss it. I hope it gets a great home after me. I took great care of it since I bought it brand new in 06.

Same here order a Crystal Black Silica, 6MT. $1100 below MSRP with STI Exhaust (free install) and short shifter; free oil changes for life of ownership.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Circumstances? I'd go for one for $1000 under invoice... :eek:

Nothing too special. Limited with the HK / Navigation purchased through the Costco vehicle program. MSRP was $33290 with delivery / destination and I got it for just barely under $30k with delivery included in that price. I don't know if they gave a discount for it being a cash sale or not?

That price doesn't include tax, title or the $150 dealer fee but that's it.

Even though the dealer had a 2015 WRX and STI on the lot, they weren't dealing on those...MSRP or bust it would seem. ETA is last week of November, and I put down $500.

Same here order a Crystal Black Silica, 6MT. $1100 below MSRP with STI Exhaust (free install) and short shifter; free oil changes for life of ownership.

Free oil changes for life of ownership? That's pretty snazzy!

well technically that's not a wagon, it's a hatch. Anyway, let's see what transpires.

it looks to me like it has a D-pillar, which would make it a wagon. but semantics aside, they originally said "sedan only," which would exclude both a hatchback and a wagon. either way, I hope this is real

I still don't really like the rear though. Looks like it comes from the current impreza/crosstrek.

Could be an Impreza Turbo. Like an Impreza GT. Not a full-spec WRX. Just like how they had the Ralli Art Lancers...

I hope not

If this were to be a wrx hatch, i feel like it would be more covered up. Testing new engine like how it said in the article may be more accurate in my opinion of what that is.

If it is a WRX hatch, i hope the rear looks better than that....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived