LegacyGT.com

2015 WRX teaser

aac0036

Certainly.

MSRP is 31,439.

Invoice is 29,355.

OTD is 31,901.

Additionally, SOA customer service honored my $250 auto show coupon and has sent me a check.

Essentially, 31,651 OTD for my WRX Premium with CVT.

what dealer?

I went to punte hill and glendale, both are assholes and not willing to move down from MSRP at all

MSRP out the door IMO is good enough...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what dealer?

I went to punte hill and glendale, both are assholes and not willing to move down from MSRP at all

MSRP out the door IMO is good enough...

I agree. MSRP OTD is a great deal IMO for a new car like this. I think Clint in Colorado is doing even more under invoice, but then he charges $395 dealer fee and then shipping is added, so I think my deal came out to be cheaper.

PM'd you.

my friend did actually go to CO to pick up the WRX...1500 mile drive...

Do you know how much under invoice he paid?

I tried to figure that out, but I wasn't able to ask Clint how much he was charging on the car. Then the $395 dealer fee, and either shipping, or the plane ticket out there + gas back.

Do you know how much under invoice he paid?

I tried to figure that out, but I wasn't able to ask Clint how much he was charging on the car. Then the $395 dealer fee, and either shipping, or the plane ticket out there + gas back.

Hanger might know better...

It's actually that guy's gf's new car:spin:

They flew thereand drove back

Sent from my Xperia Z

Getting this car under MSRP is good. There appears to be a dramatic difference in pricing per market. I just bought a premium. There are a total of 5 WRX's in the Sacramento metropolitan area, 2.5. million people. 3 cvt, and 2 MT. I bought a MT. The Roseville AutoMall told me they could sell 50 WRX's right now if they had them.

Getting this car under MSRP is good. There appears to be a dramatic difference in pricing per market. I just bought a premium. There are a total of 5 WRX's in the Sacramento metropolitan area, 2.5. million people. 3 cvt, and 2 MT. I bought a MT. The Roseville AutoMall told me they could sell 50 WRX's right now if they had them.

Yeah but the dealers in the Roseville Auto Mall would tell you Jesus is coming tomorrow if they thought it'd sell you the car.:spin:

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Go to Maita and put in an order. You will definitely get invoice or below.

So I test drove one today and I enjoyed it, still not entirely sure if I want to replace my spec.B though

I know if I had bought a turbo legacy in the first place, i wouldn't have looked at the new wrx. That said, it feels so much better than my legacy handling wise.

My spec.B has epic springs, Hotchkis sways, and kart boy end links so its much stiffer than a standard legacy. I'm quite happy with how it rides and drives. Only thing I'd really get out of the WRX is the potential for better MPG.

2003 Baja 5MT

My spec.B has epic springs, Hotchkis sways, and kart boy end links so its much stiffer than a standard legacy. I'm quite happy with how it rides and drives. Only thing I'd really get out of the WRX is the potential for better MPG.

I hear ya. I have RCE Tarmac II coilovers and AVO sway bars, so my Legacy is much stiffer than usual as well. I thought my Legacy handled exceptionally on the track and autocross, but the WRX showed me otherwise. I drove my Legacy after a week with the WRX and it really feels like a boat compared to the WRX, pretty crazy.

I've been getting 32+ hand calculated mpg with the WRX. The smaller 2.0L is much better on gas.

But still, if I had bought a turbo Legacy in the first place, I would never have looked at the WRX.

I drove the WRX pretty hard on my test drive then went home and got in my car and it didn't feel heavy or like a boat.

Yeah I'd be happy with that kind of mileage, my spec.B only gets about 22mpg.

2003 Baja 5MT

I drove the WRX pretty hard on my test drive then went home and got in my car and it didn't feel heavy or like a boat.

It's something you would notice after having an extended time with the WRX I suppose.

I hear ya. I have RCE Tarmac II coilovers and AVO sway bars, so my Legacy is much stiffer than usual as well. I thought my Legacy handled exceptionally on the track and autocross, but the WRX showed me otherwise. I drove my Legacy after a week with the WRX and it really feels like a boat compared to the WRX, pretty crazy.

I've been getting 32+ hand calculated mpg with the WRX. The smaller 2.0L is much better on gas.

But still, if I had bought a turbo Legacy in the first place, I would never have looked at the WRX.

If you have done a decent job modifying your handling, it is not a fair comparison.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

It is possible to get 27-29 mpg with the EJ255 with a descent stage 2 tune and stage 2 parts. I recently acquired a stage 2.5ish OBXT with 125k miles on it. I still have a hard time believing I am getting indeed 28-29 mpg on pure highway drives. Crazy. My other OBXT with a stage 1 tune is NOT getting such a good gas mileage...

I wonder what a stage 2 wrx would get in terms of gas mileage and performance wise..

If you have done a decent job modifying your handling, it is not a fair comparison.

It would be very unfair to the WRX had I thought that it handled worse than my Legacy, but the opposite is the case here. I feel like the WRX handles better than my modified Legacy.

It is possible to get 27-29 mpg with the EJ255 with a descent stage 2 tune and stage 2 parts. I recently acquired a stage 2.5ish OBXT with 125k miles on it. I still have a hard time believing I am getting indeed 28-29 mpg on pure highway drives. Crazy. My other OBXT with a stage 1 tune is NOT getting such a good gas mileage...

I wonder what a stage 2 wrx would get in terms of gas mileage and performance wise..

Well I know my spec.B can see about 28 mpg on only highway, but my current commute is mostly around town with a little highway mixed in. Back when I was mostly highway, with lots of hills, I was getting 24 mpg like clock work.

2003 Baja 5MT

I dropped by and saw all 6 STI launch editions lined up next to each other at Carter Subaru last night. Kind of a cool sight. Good luck to them moving those! :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived