LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Overinflated summer all seasons are where it's at, brah.

I run my 225/45-R18 conti DWS at 42psi, otherwise they fold over. NOT overinflated at all. Properly inflated. But in hindsight they would be better on a wider rim than stock.

Yes, I know they are bigger than the stock size. Makes the speedometer read accurately!

Ok, "most *civilized* places", happy now? I'm talking about normal urban and suburban areas (where most people live) that get less than say, 75" inches of snowfall on average. Especially if you drive mostly highway, you will spend the VAST majority of your miles on dry pavement during the winter.

One more time because I couldn't have asked for a better response... :lol:

You haven't been to many places in the US have you? :lol:

If you have been anywhere in the US besides the magical kingdom where all of the suburban/metropolitan areas are "plowed and dry" during wintertime you would understand the LULZ involved here. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

The second member of my grammar checking team is here!

"winter wheels with all season tires"

Thanks buddy!

http://chzlolcats.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/funny-cat-pictures-cat-to-mission-kontrol-theres-only-stupid-humans-down-here.jpg

Ok, "most *civilized* places", happy now? I'm talking about normal urban and suburban areas (where most people live) that get less than say, 75" inches of snowfall on average. Especially if you drive mostly highway, you will spend the VAST majority of your miles on dry pavement during the winter.

what?

Much of my winter driving is slushy, wet, maybe-plowed-one-time-down-the-center roads.

turbodog was probably the same guy who put NOS energy drink in his GSXR thinking it was a fuel additive and create the biggest fail thread known to man.....im sure you have a great reason for why it was a good idea.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

also this thread got me through the day thanks everyone

:lol: I remember reading that thread a year or two ago. Just stumbled across it on that forum.

That is pure gold right there.

I was about to post it will be a sad day when he leaves, but then I remembered there will be another one just like him.

I highly doubt that that is possible. Just like GW Bush, there's only one. But anyways, I can't believe that you guys have posted over 220 posts on this thread since I went to work this morning. That's a new LGT record for sure. Like reading a ******* novel to stay updated on the greatness of the mighty turboDouche. First time I've ever seen the mods look the other way to this extent. Someone should start a pole of how much they dislike the turb. If we hit 100 dislikes, then the mods can cancel his account and i'll donate the $30 to the forum that it takes to get the LGT stickers. Just like facebook but better :)

Archived