LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

I think the Audi crowd would be blessed to have such an asset added to their community. Seriously, you've wasted enough time on us. Go help other people who don't understand their cars. I think it's your way to give back to the world. Honestly, only you can change your misfortune! :)

that is the audi crowd for sure! they're so rich, the only thing they need to know about it is that it's an audi. no specs, maintenence, whatever... just audi, german, expensive, and probably silver and automatic

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, lets step back here for a minute. You just joined last month. You say you're new to turbo cars. More than half your posts are in my threads, picking on me. Seriously???

Let's get something straight here. I have more experience with cars, turbo performance cars, suspension, expertise in other areas, relevant education, and relevant job experience than, lets say.......98-99% of the people on this board. Let me repeat that in plain english:

I know more than you do - much, much more.

That's why I have a different opinion on certain topics here. Its based on my own personal experience, testing and analysis. It's not based on parroting what someone here says, which is all alot of people on here know, including yourself.

:lol: LOL wow you really are a an ignorant d-bag, after taking the whole afternoon reading your posts and threads, i have concurred that my left testicul is far more intelligent than you

• I Donated Too
:lol: LOL wow you really are a an ignorant d-bag, after taking the whole afternoon reading your posts and threads, i have concurred that my left testicul is far more intelligent than you

Might wanna check the speak-n-spell on that one, chief.

:lol: LOL wow you really are a an ignorant d-bag, after taking the whole afternoon reading your posts and threads, i have concurred that my left peanut is far more intelligent than you

http://i.qkme.me/359vai.jpg

Archived