LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you could say that my enthusiasim about subaru's has decreased as of late, but I'm certainly an experienced home mechanic. :rolleyes:

So, lets step back here for a minute. You just joined last month. You say you're new to turbo cars. More than half your posts are in my threads, picking on me. Seriously???

Let's get something straight here. I have more experience with cars, turbo performance cars, suspension, expertise in other areas, relevant education, and relevant job experience than, lets say.......98-99% of the people on this board. Let me repeat that in plain english:

I know more than you do - much, much more.

That's why I have a different opinion on certain topics here. Its based on my own personal experience, testing and analysis. It's not based on parroting what someone here says, which is all alot of people on here know, including yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh that's rich!

http://www.screamingpoints.com/archives/idiot-genius.jpg

07subaru_sidrive_1.jpg.9c5076bff77cc41058462816c3b6dd78.jpg

From what you have said previously, multiple times, your thoughts and opinions are based off of experiences of other people you know or other cars that you have seen.

Let's get something straight here. You are an idiot and most people on this board know 98-99% more than you do. You are, and always will be, an idiot.

You should see this because I really don't think you have everybody on ignore.

Let's (or LET US, for those incapable of using an apostrophe) consider three things:

- Even if you're on ignore, I can still optionally read your posts, if I wish, if I post something where I'm looking for a response.

- Ever consider that I may, infact, be looking for a response?

- Ever consider I may have misrepresented my level of experience?

:lol:

Told you he can see all our posts. His little ignore list is allllllll show. I know you are looking for a response. That is the only reason anybody posts here, to get a response from others based on their thoughts.

And I know you misrepresented your level of experience. By quite a bit too.

Once again I would like to point out that you do not really have anybody on ignore. That is all.

G'day turbodouche

So, lets step back here for a minute. You just joined last month. You say you're new to turbo cars. More than half your posts are in my threads, picking on me. Seriously???

Let's get something straight here. I have more experience with cars, turbo performance cars, suspension, expertise in other areas, relevant education, and relevant job experience than, lets say.......98-99% of the people on this board. Let me repeat that in plain english:

I know more than you do - much, much more.

That's why I have a different opinion on certain topics here. Its based on my own personal experience, testing and analysis. It's not based on parroting what someone here says, which is all alot of people on here know, including yourself.

Just because I am new to Subarus and turbocharged cars doesn't mean that I don't still have a lot of knowledge about cars. I'll admit that I don't have a huge amount of experience, but I also don't go around spreading false information and I listen to what more experienced people say when I ask them a question.

Just because I am new to Subarus and turbocharged cars doesn't mean that I don't still have a lot of knowledge about cars. I'll admit that I don't have a huge amount of experience, but I also don't go around spreading false information and I listen to what more experienced people say when I ask them a question.

So, you can imagine my concern with virtualy a whole message board spreading false information.....? :rolleyes:

Archived