LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember this guy now, he's the guy that cut his springs. A civic, his next car should definitely be a Civic!

You're just picking that up? It's been brought up about 50 times in the last few pages.

Alright, I don't want to see this nonsense go on any longer, I've seen enough. At this point I encourage ALL of you to start ignoring HIM (T-bag). That's right, ANY post he makes on this forum in ANY thread, pretend like it's not even there, then we'll see how long he sticks around.

And from now on in this thread and his cut springs thread, I don't want to see anything but sammiches, funnels, or any other completely off-topic dribble to shut down his threads.

This ends now.

It saddens me that you take pleasure in my misfortune....:(

What misfortune? You've said yourself you're an effing genius, don't believe any of these idiots here and keep believing in you buddy! You don't need affirmation from any of us dimwitted yokels!

I think the Audi crowd would be blessed to have such an asset added to their community. Seriously, you've wasted enough time on us. Go help other people who don't understand their cars. I think it's your way to give back to the world. Honestly, only you can change your misfortune! :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

What misfortune? You've said yourself you're an effing genius, don't believe any of these idiots here and keep believing in you buddy! You don't need affirmation from any of us dimwitted yokels!

Oh snap, you're right! ;)

• Mega Users
I'll start...

http://www.johnstons.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Pulled-Pork-Sandwich.jpg

mmmm yes the pork looks good, never had it on that kind of bread though. It looks like a confused pulled pork sandwich, kind of like the confused fat kit that gets a multigrain bread with his bbq pulled pork sandwich because he thinks its healthy:confused:;)

more into something like this. I'm a big slaw guy. I like it on my bbq pulled pork sandwiches and bbq blue cheese burgers, on a classic roll of course

classic-pulled-pork-bbq-sandwich-with-coleslaw.jpg.2223c667d8b693ca622a315338f0e9f4.jpg

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

mmmm yes the pork looks good, never had it on that kind of bread though. It looks like a confused pulled pork sandwich, kind of like the confused fat kit that gets a multigrain bread with his bbq pulled pork sandwich because he thinks its healthy:confused:;)

more into something like this. I'm a big slaw guy. I like it on my bbq pulled pork sandwiches and bbq blue cheese burgers, on a classic roll of course

[ATTACH]122879[/ATTACH]

I hate slaw alone, but as a topping its amazing

Archived