LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, it's too crowded already.

In all seriousness, do you actually have a CTS-V? I've considered on one of those, but it's not AWD.

I do and please don't buy one. My insurance is already high enough with people like you doing stupid mods to it and causing accidents.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I do and please don't buy one. My insurance is already high enough with people like you doing stupid mods to it and causing accidents.

They seem like great cars.....lots of mods and crazy fast.

Nah, it's too crowded already.

In all seriousness, do you actually have a CTS-V? I've considered on one of those, but it's not AWD.

lol i'm speechless.

Wait... is this real?

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

What makes you think I'm interested making friends here?

Well, we know you're not posting to learn anything.

P.S., is it obvious enough that this "I'm ignoring you, I'm ignoring you!" stage was a complete farce? He's clearly reading these posts... just when I thought he couldn't set the douche bar any higher.

Tits mcgee

AWD is a crutch for shitty winter drivers.

With or without snowtires? I've run rwd and fwd in the snow, with snowtires and it works great, possibly even too well. You can ecessively out handle and brake most other cars, what good is being able to do 50 ona snow covered road when you're stuck behind people going 30?

I prefer running AWD and all seasons because I know how to drive in the snow, and the only thing AWD really does, as needed, is keep you from getting stuck. In the 95% of the time you're on dry pavement in the winter, I'd rather be on all seasons with an AWD car. Most places that get any real snow, fwd or rwd with all seasons = getting stuck.

They seem like great cars.....lots of mods and crazy fast.

You're not going to get any meaningful recommendations since nobody cares what you buy.

But I will bite, and say that I think the CTS-V is an awesome car and I would purchase it despite the lack of awd.

In fact any sedan with an LS motor stuffed in it is an awesome car and highly moddable for cheap, with stupid power.

CTS-V, G8 GT, etc.

With or without snowtires? I've run rwd and fwd in the snow, with snowtires and it works great. But I prefer running AWD and all seasons because I can actually drive in the snow. In the 95% of the time you're on dry pavement in the winter, I'd rather be on all seasons with an AWD car.

Just turn your knob to Turbodog, pump your tires up to 50psi, you'll be good to go.

07subaru_sidrive_1.jpg.8514f4f167bb647439fe148915765625.jpg

With or without snowtires? I've run rwd and fwd in the snow, with snowtires and it works great. But I prefer running AWD and all seasons because I can actually drive in the snow. In the 95% of the time you're on dry pavement in the winter, I'd rather be on all seasons with an AWD car.

so you like the extra weight and MPG penalty?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived