LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets get back on topic, next car after spec b, 88 toyota camry, <$1000, it's an upgrade, its a toyota, toyota is #1

Guys must of been bored today or something, this many in 1 day, has to be a record

All the people saying this is a record have like 17 posts.

shut the **** up with that already.

We swoop down like hungry vultures when it comes to asshats like Turbofag. Its the only time we show any kind of unity. because outside of this thread, the majority of these people posting can blow me :lol:

so what you are saying is that you haven't had a life a lot longer then most of us? 14,000 posts in three years is quite an accomplishment. Sell me your account

This thread is like a troll magnet. We should sell it to other forums.

Tits mcgee

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1256/upsgirlsuniform.jpg

This doesn't tell me I'm using the wrong shipping carrier; it just tells me that somewhere in the world there are likely 2 proud dads, 4 proud step-dads, and one guy who knocked up a chick in 1985 & doesn't know his daughter grew up to befriend six other chicks who all got a group buy discount on embroidered brown shirts one October.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tits mcgee

from left to right:

yes (she looks like she gives the best head out of the whole group)

yes ($50 says this girl moans the ludest out of anyone and loves getting her pigtails pulled like you're riding a chopper)

yes (being the shortest and fattest, this girl makes up for it by being down for anything in bed, including alaskan pipelines)

yes (this girl is naive and hasn't had that much sex, so she doesn't really know what good sex is. She'll compliment you on every single thing you do to her in bed and it will be a huge ego boost. It will seem like the best 20 seconds of her life)

yes (because this girl seems nice and i would say yes to everyone else. it would be mean to leave her out)

yes (notice how far she leans back. you don't bang this girl, she bangs YOU)

yes (look at the hand placement. she likes guys venturing through her gates of Mordor)

I should probably explain my avatar. "Traction Man Meets Turbodog" is a children's story, and I think it's especially apropos for this thread (and not only because of the title's applicability to the characteristics of a 42 psi tire):

That square-jawed can-do action toy, Traction Man, is back in another hilarious adventure. The little boy, Traction Man, and his brave pet, Scrubbing Brush, are inseparable—until the boy’s father throws the “unhygenic” Scrubbing Brush in the trash and replaces it with a “real” toy, the battery-operated TurboDog. It bleeps, speaks, and squeaks—but is not very smart. So Traction Man, wearing his airtight Astro-suit and armed with a bottle of SuperStrong Germo, enters the trash bin and rescues Scrubbing Brush from the Evil Bin Things (pizza crusts, spaghetti, and potato peels with eyes and mouths that hiss “Stay with us”). The Battle of the Bin is not to be missed—nor is the ignominious demise of TurboDog! With this satisfying sequel, Mini Grey has scored another smashing victory for imaginative play.

I leave it to you to draw parallels. Is the trash can an analogy for LegacyGT.com? Are the pizza crusts untuned ECUs, and the spaghetti savagely-cut springs? And how exactly does Turbodog meet his inevitable demise? I think it's worth a read to find out.

Tits mcgee

The guy looking at a $60,000 Audi is calling us dreamers :lol:

Well, a $35K 60 month loan, is a payment of about $610 a month at current rates. Between equity in my car and extra cash, I could swing a $10k downpayment. So yeah, I could get into a lightly used/CPO S4/S5/335 if I thought it was reasonable.

wtf are you guys talking about? You get the group, yes or no.

Yes.

oh, well in that case, yes.

make the no's i previously mentioned bring me sammiches and cookies. and beer.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Well, a $35K 60 month loan, is a payment of about $610 a month at current rates. Between equity in my car and extra cash, I could swing a $10k downpayment. So yeah, I could get into a lightly used/CPO S4/S5/335 if I thought it was reasonable.

"It bleeps, speaks, and squeaks—but is not very smart."

Tits mcgee

I should probably explain my avatar. "Traction Man Meets Turbodog" is a children's story, and I think it's especially apropos for this thread (and not only because of the title's applicability to the characteristics of a 42 psi tire):

I leave it to you to draw parallels. Is the trash can an analogy for LegacyGT.com? Are the pizza crusts untuned ECUs, and the spaghetti savagely-cut springs? And how exactly does Turbodog meet his inevitable demise? I think it's worth a read to find out.

pure genius! i love it

Archived