LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy spec.B?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, snap. :cool:

:lol:

I would be really, really disappointed if... well... if anything this guy said or did would ever amount to anything of value or relevance. Man, what a pitiful existence his must be. I would honestly have some pity for him if he weren't such an insufferable, self-promoting piece of human trash. Instead, I guess I'll just carry on with my life...

Tits mcgee

Looks like you can get a 2009 A5 3.2 manual with about 25k miles for around $35k. This is the last year they offered the 3.2 in the S5. Tempting. Very nice car.

Don't forget to get a DOPE tattoo on your arm.

Send the Audi community our regards and tell them we feel sorry for them.

You asked about coilovers. Having run them myself on another car, be exceptionally cautious about what you are getting into as far as spring rate/damping/durablity.

My thoughts, for a street car - front end bushings (ALK, rack, etc), mild rear sway bar, and springs with a VERY mild drop (or cut your front springs a bit, if you dare, LOL).

Thank you so much for your insights into the world of suspension! Is there any way to bronze a post? This really should be on display at the Smithsonian.

Don't forget to get a DOPE tattoo on your arm.

Send the Audi community our regards and tell them we feel sorry for them.

Well that's not a very nice thing to say. Shall I put you on the ignore list?

You associate tattoo's with Audi's? :confused:

the "tuner" audi people have them. i used to associate with them a little bit when i had a vw. its the 2004 and older audi's. mostly b5 platform people that would get them lol

Archived