LegacyGT.com

Spc2125 Help Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to figure where most people with the Spec B mount their gauges since we have a navi.

A pillar look is kinda ricey. But I would love to get something like the 3 gauge pod that mounts on the dash.. but dont know if that would actually work.

Post up pics of your gauge set up (not in place of where my navi would be)

Although that looks soo stealthy and mature. It comes with a price.

I know you gotta pay to play, but $600+ for something I wont get even a quarter of use out of it... doesnt seem to reasonable to me to buy it.

Now if I had the money on the other hand.... I would track one down (I think they dont sell these anymore)

So I think the gauges will have to hold off for now. Im going to look into doing something that I havent really seen anyone do on here except maybe one vender. But im going get an extra driver side vent and cut the fins, then get a 52mm pvc hose connector from home depot and paint it then super glue it and hopefully the gauge will fit perfectly inside

• I Donated Too
Bring your car down to CT sometime, I'm getting rid of my DGM 5eat and getting a QSM specB, and will be doing a lot of the same mods as you. VF52 with stage ~2.5 supporting mods. I just need to buy the springs and top mount for my power/suspension to be DONE, I have everything else coming off of my current car

M Sprank might be all out of sways, when I bought mine a few weeks ago, he only had less than 5 sets left. Those sways are amazing though.

Whats the differences between the 22mm and 25mm and so forth?

A stiffer ride?

Archived