LegacyGT.com

Shooting for 10's on my daily driver

I have no idea, I blue printed and balanced everything. I don't know what caused this. I was told the crank that came with that block was brand new, and now it has me wondering if had been used and maybe repaired. All this money and year of work I poured into this was all a giant waste. I'm beyond bummed. Worse part is I have to move before August first. And it looks like ill be going to Knoxville Tennessee, Denver Colorado, Salt Lake City Utah, Richmond Virginia, or Connecticut. Just depends how these interviews to. But seeing as this is my only car this could put me in a huge bind. The shop forced air technologies is goin to rebuild it and they said they will try and have it done before the 28 of this month. So maybe hopefully I can catch some sort of break seeing as now this will be motor number 5 and close to $3500 spent on just motors, for ony 7182 miles of driving in three years.

Bad news the oil pan was full of my brand new bearings. So. I guess it's time for another rebuild.

Holy crap that sucks! Did you measure the crank dimensions?

I think AWD Tuning in Texas keeps built short blocks on the shelf if you need one in a hurry.

Sorry I meant $35000 not $3500. But yes I measured everything I fully blueprinted the block, everything was looking good. Except for the oil leak from that crap pan. I'm not really sure what went wrong. This is just beyond depressing, I just want to drive my car, it's been a year and a half since I've driven my car, and it's still my only car.

Sorry I meant $35000 not $3500. But yes I measured everything I fully blueprinted the block, everything was looking good. Except for the oil leak from that crap pan. I'm not really sure what went wrong. This is just beyond depressing, I just want to drive my car, it's been a year and a half since I've driven my car, and it's still my only car.

Oh crap!

That was my original purchase price........ouch man, ouch!

J

Ouch is right, been there also. A little over 1.5 years to get a drivable car for me.

Striz...5 ? Well at least you're rolling in it and have another ride (not a bad second car either ;) ).

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]