LegacyGT.com

Shooting for 10's on my daily driver

Buy Kinugawa/kamak. Sell AMR. Save money till you can afford to go rotated.

My kamak lasted 22 miles and I had shit customer service that ended up in a paypal dispute and me losing $256 to ship it back overseas.

The efr outperforms the gtx wheel. And even borgwarners non ball bearing air works series outperform the regular ball bearing Garrett gt series.

The borgwarner 8375 non bb is the size of a 40r but spools quicker then the Garrett 35r and produces more power than the 35r.

This is why I plan to run the 8375. And it's only a 800$ plus 150$ for v band flange. Compared to 1400-1500 for a new Garrett gt3582.

• Mega Users
I need a turbo big enough to take me into the 10s I'd rather not cheap out on turbos either I'm waiting to hear what the shop reccomends and compare it to what I've been thinking about

I love this. Persistence, and goal-oriented behavior. You must be a valuable employee.

Good luck with the next engine round, and your move! I always come back to the boards to check on this thread and many others.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

..have you looked at holset turbos at all? I know the 7 blade hx35 is well and good capable of 20+ psi by 3500 rpms and flows 60lbs a minute. I know of two that are in the ~500 whp range. If you're looking for more you could always go hx40, or even 50. And if you're feeling like a super boss the hx55 can be had in variable vane, which I don't think would be that complicated to rig up to work.