LegacyGT.com

So, I CUT MY SPRINGS. OOOOH.

turbodog

At the end of the day, people are just laughing at me because I basicly called them fools for installing lowering springs, which IMstupidO are one of the worst mods you can do to a car next to taking my advice. Cutting springs to blow your struts is a good mod IMstupidO.

fixed

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so if putting lowering springs on a car is one of the worst things in the world you can do to your car, then why is it

that all of these credible car shops do it? are you saying they are intentially destroying their customers cars?

He will say yes to this just to argue.

Also -

Damnit. I forgot he won't see my post :(

• I Donated
Actually, I'm not.

Actually, you are.

Careful... he's a report-happy idiot!

You don't want to make his made-up publicized ignore list--do you?!?

I don't give a shit. Let him report me. I don't care.

He's Swedish. Suddenly it all makes sense.

No, he is just an idiot.

That's giving him far too much credit--he can't even comprehend information typed into a computer and delivered directly into his eyeballs.

Sounds about right.

Wow, you sound like an expert!

Coming from you, this is funny.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

turbodog, do you use google thesaurus to find the big words you type? the reason i think that? youre fvcking idiot and there is NO FVCKING WAY you passed any english/grammar classes at any point in your life, let alone engineering bs. stop doing this to yourself. i dont know if its your lack of a social life or friends in the real worlds that brings you here to post about nonsense that no one really cares about. the only reason this thread is still active is because its full of teh lulz

man I wish we could tag other members so they could jump in on this. especially our vendors who sell suspension. Clearly THEY missed the boat on this :rolleyes:.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• Mega Users
man I wish we could tag other members so they could jump in on this. especially our vendors who sell suspension. Clearly THEY missed the boat on this :rolleyes:.

:rolleyes: Clearly they don't want you to know how easy it is to modify your stock springs because they want you to buy lowering springs.

I just came up with a new business. I'm going to buy OEM springs, cut them down and sell them.

Look for my Vendor status to change in the next few weeks. :lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• I Donated Too
I just came up with a new business. I'm going to buy OEM springs, cut them down and sell them.

initiate group buy list nao!

I'm in for a set. Only fronts though. I want that aggressive, hunched forward look

Can you sell some hoods with speed holes too please? I want to lower my underhood temps.

Sooooo will your name be red or green? That could get confusing.

Can you sell some hoods with speed holes too please? I want to lower my underhood temps.

Actually I'm going to take out my fog lights and put some tubes in up to the engine bay. I'll be selling these vent tubes I get from Lowes at a higher price

Sooooo will your name be red or green? That could get confusing.

Alternating red and green letters.

Sort of a festive christmasy look.

I like Christmas:wub:

Actually I'm going to take out my fog lights and put some tubes in up to the engine bay. I'll be selling these vent tubes I get from Lowes at a higher price.QUOTE]

Sounds like a 20+hp bump to me!

25hp bump I measured. don't ask how

Damn you guys are still here talking about this crap?!?!

I just jumped on this band wagon. lemme post a few in here. I'm bored at work

excuse me for being late to the thread. bashing is such a harsh word. I prefer teasing. :p

Archived