LegacyGT.com

So, I CUT MY SPRINGS. OOOOH.

turbodog

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that a request?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

maybe if we can tag it as "what not to do"
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I'm on a conference call:lol:

so if putting lowering springs on a car is one of the worst things in the world you can do to your car, then why is it that all of these credible car shops do it? are you saying they are intentially destroying their customers cars?

Are you calling that a vaild arguement? :confused:

Shops do what you pay them to do. They're more than happy to put on springs for you. They're also more than happy to put struts on your car in 20k miles, or to let you roll around on bump stops.

That said, some shops are pretty good. :lol:

• I Donated
Are you calling that a vaild arguement? :confused:

Shops do what you pay them to do. They're more than happy to put on springs for you. They're also more than happy to put struts on your car in 20k miles, or to let you roll around on bump stops.

That said, some shops are pretty good. :lol:

If you ask a shop to cut your springs for you, what's the likelihood they will do it? :rolleyes:

If you ask a shop to cut your springs for you, what's the likelihood they will do it? :rolleyes:

That reeeeaaaaaally depends on where you take it. :lol:

NWSPECP - Awwwwww....chut up and go cut some springs already.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z386/bgreenen/nofrog.png

Archived