LegacyGT.com

So, I CUT MY SPRINGS. OOOOH.

turbodog

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost completely convinced that he's just a really elaborate troll.

either that or a complete f*cktard who knows just enough about things to get himself in trouble around people that actually know what they are talking about.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Absolutely hilarious considering how many different engineers we have here in this forum. :lol:

Yep.

Feels good to be a 1%'er.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Have you looked at where your car sits on bump stops with lowering springs....?

Uhhh... if your car is sitting on the bump stops, it really doesn't matter what the length of the spring is.

I understand the confusion, though--it must be hard to see much of anything with your head stuffed so far up your ass.

Tits mcgee

Delta Delta Delta. HE CAN'T SEE YOU! :lol:

Of course he can't... :rolleyes:

On another note. Did Brokn get banned because of the thread he made about turbodouche?

That is my understanding, yes... although to be fair, there are enough threads highlighting the TD's ignorance & we probably could've done without another one.

Tits mcgee

Have you looked at where your car sits on bump stops with lowering springs....?

no...why where does my car sit on bump stops with lowering springs?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guys I'm planning to lower my car next year using my tax refund. I'm going with Tein H-Tech, I know it's recommended to also replace struts but is it required? Im not looking to cut springs, TurboDog your opinion is not needed. Im asking Real Subaru/Legacy enthusiast that know this information.

Guys I'm planning to lower my car next year using my tax refund. I'm going with Tein H-Tech, I know it's recommended to also replace struts but is it required? Im not looking to cut springs, TurboDog your opinion is not needed. Im asking Real Subaru/Legacy enthusiast that know this information.

suggest you look here http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/suspension-brakes-20.html vs. posting in this sinking thread

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

No. But it will be when your stockers go out a few thousand miles after you put lowering springs on.

If you can swing it I would just buy new struts that can perform with lowering springs and swap everything.

Archived