LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Nice clean Blue 5MT sedan not sure what year at Best Buy in Braintree last night around 8PM. Carbon fiber grill and fog surrounds and Borla exhuast It was raining so I didn't look too long but it looked great !!

Thats my car, its actually a 5eat, yeah I work at geek squad there so, I'm there all the time, just installed the kstech intake sounds pretty good.

Spotted a blue legacy on commonwealth ave in Brighton infront of the cemetery right near BC between 5 and 6 pm. It had black rims with chrome lip and quad tip exhaust. I was in a friend's Honda Accord so you wouldn't have seen me.

I saw a dark Gunmetal colored LGT on R12 at the intersection of Dow Rd. I was taking a left onto Dow and flashed you highs. This was on Saturday around 1 or so. It was the HID headlights and HID yellow fogs that brought my attention to you since I have the same setup.

Spotted Superhawk this morning in downtown Worcester around 8ish. I was sitting in a line of traffic in front of the Worcester Police Dept. while you were heading towards the DCU. Car looked good...

Also saw a Garnet Red GT wagon about 10 minutes prior pull onto the road between Honey Farms & the downtown parking garage. May have been debadged?

Stuck with an 08-09 silver GT today coming in to work on 84W in Hartford. Cleared headlights, tints, CTSubie sticker, and exhaust. I'm assuming you were going skiing because you took the 91N on-ramp. Car looked sweet!

At first I read "stuck with" picturing two Legacys literally stuck in the snow on the highway and thought "that's unpossible" with the way the snow is right now, but then I figured it out. Sounds like a nice car, though.

Sent from my FROYO X using Tapatalk

Possible spec b sighting in Mystic, CT yesterday. You were pulling out of the Mobil station on E. Main St., heading toward the bridge. Looked like QSM, debadged with tint and possibly Rota Gravels (didn't have a great look). I was on Jackson St.

haha cool. sometimes its one sided...

definitely a nice day! first time i'd been to that mountain... $44 for a noon through night skiing pass with a college ID, cant beat that deal. started snowing right around 4. did you go sunday after the storm?

Edited by snow05gtRI