LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

black 05-07 LGT in NH on rt.302 Sunday around 12:00pm. In Conway, you were driving west on 302, right after you come out of Maine and into NH. I was in my friend's rental Kia Soul and pointed at you. You had a ski rack on top with gear in it, NH plates i think.

Yesterday on rt. 3 in Cromwell, CT, an 05-07 silver lgt. Had aftermarket grille, black wheels, and xx tuning stickers on the side.

that had to be one OLD sticker as XX tuning hasnt existed for several years:lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

putnam ct i saw a black lgt. x02 catback lowered tinted. it look like jrb's car

Quite possibly Dombek2k7 I know he was working at the Verizon in Putnam, but one time I did talk to him he was headed back from Willimantic, so I do not know if he gets tossed around or not. And I know it wasn't me since my car is not noticeable lowered, and I still rock the stock cans, as well as its still on my inlaws lift waiting for damn flywheel bolts.

Today I saw a 05-07 Legacy Silver, lowered Black rims, and a catback or just mufflers going on Rt6 east at the 6 and 102 intersection in RI. I was on 102 north 2 cars back waiting to go, I was in my wifes Impreza Outback with the big yellow fogs on it and tinted.