LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I think I saw W1CKED (clean blacked out 4th Gen with roof spoiler) crossing from the Waterford, CT Best Buy parking lot to the Target lot. I got a sunroof wave - gotta love that in mid-November. I was in sleeper mode. Stock wheels and winter tires went on sunday night

I was going to Best Buy to finally get COD Black Ops for the Xbox.

I think I saw W1CKED (clean blacked out 4th Gen with roof spoiler) crossing from the Waterford, CT Best Buy parking lot to the Target lot. I got a sunroof wave - gotta love that in mid-November. I was in sleeper mode. Stock wheels and winter tires went on sunday night

I was going to Best Buy to finally get COD Black Ops for the Xbox.

Holy shit, I've been spotted! :eek:

She was clean because I had just come from the car wash...(every Saturday morning):spin:

I THOUGHT that was you...but wasn't 100% due to the fact of the stock wheels, and not the SSRs...:wub:

Black Legacy 2.5i Rims and possibly tinted tails, over in Wakefield RI last night... on RT108, You pulled into the mall area right after the 1A intersection. You were driving like a complete ass hat and almost rear ended my Wifes Impreza. I'll put the plate number up later when I get home tonight. Grow up and learn to drive or you wont have that car for long.

two 2.5i Legacy Sedans parked next to each other on Main St in Wakefield, RI around noon, one RBP and the other silver with trunk spoiler. I guess you were there for Mews 5K race, if so silver one you need you exhaust fixed.

Then RBP LGT at intersection of Main and 108 in Wakefield.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K