LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

^^ I saw a maroon/dark redish 04 LGT on 84E exiting that exit as well today.

& sat day saw a blk LGT w/AVO front grill, lip rear spoiler, drove pass me & was doing that STARE and drive.. derf!!!

I saw two LGT's one silver and the other blue (think the blue was a 08-09, not positive). I was driving from East lyme rt161 to rt85 in salem. I was driving a Red G8 GT though, not my legacy.

Was that on Saturday? I was in the area Saturday evening.

SubOperator was that you behind me on 95 S this evening?

I don't think so, would have spotted another BP. There are few other RBP LGT BPs in the area, they're not on this forum though.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

dark gray 08+ LGT on Rt.20 this morning at 9:40am. car was tinted, MAYBE lowered but I only got a quick glance as I was driving west and you were going east. at the stop light in Weston, I think the intersection is School St

I don't think so, would have spotted another BP. There are few other RBP LGT BPs in the area, they're not on this forum though.

Was worth checking... a blue lgt wagon popped in right behind me so thought it might be you...

always nice to see another LGT in the rear veiw... they just look soo good.

Hartford - Parking in the lot next to Mckinnons pub ~ 6 PM. Looked like an 07-08 Silver GT with a big CTSubbie sticker on the back window.

I was right behind ya pulling in, and was gonna stop and say hi, but by the time we got out of the car you were already long gone

Probably went to the CT Whale game as it was gone when we got out of the game.

White '10+ legacy gt, exchanged waves. 540ish auburn st, auburn ma near the 290 on ramp/off ramp

Then around 1130ish I had a silver 06-07 legacy non gt parked next to me with a donut on the passenger front.

Also saw Todd's, hondakiller, brother in his second gen leaving blackstone around 550. Didn't notice it till he already drove by haha.

Silver, 06?, LGT, looked lowered had black wheels tint exhaust and hid's. This was on oxford st in auburn you continued heading down webster street towards downtown worcester. This was about 1145am.

GGM '10+ LGT on Rts 117 and 289 between Richmond & Essex VT. You had a silver Volvo tailgating you and I was driving the GGM/mud season '10 LGT in front of you. Two registration stickers, a current valid VT sticker and another yellow one in the bottom corner on the driver's side; don't know the state.

If you are VT-registered, you'd better get your front plate mounted. We're a 2-plate state and you will get pulled over.

For the record, that's the first VT-registered '10+ LGT I've seen in these parts since I bought mine in October '09.

GGM '10+ LGT on Rts 117 and 289 between Richmond & Essex VT. You had a silver Volvo tailgating you and I was driving the GGM/mud season '10 LGT in front of you. Two registration stickers, a current valid VT sticker and another yellow one in the bottom corner on the driver's side; don't know the state.

If you are VT-registered, you'd better get your front plate mounted. We're a 2-plate state and you will get pulled over.

For the record, that's the first VT-registered '10+ LGT I've seen in these parts since I bought mine in October '09.

So the car was vt-registered? or wasn't? Thats kinda confusing... and I kinda agree... I see a bunch of '10+ legacies everyday, but I dunno if any are 2.5gt's... might have seen a couple here and there... prolly spotted you every now and then... you completely stock? if so that's prolly why I never noticed... I'm stock looking so I never get spotted :)... Sleeper status

Saturday around noon spotted an 05 or 06 SWP LGT Wagon in Natick parked in front of Barleycorns on Summer Street. I was inside brewing beer and missed you pull away.

u brew beer?! where abouts in boston are u? id love to sample a batch sometime lol. i also spotted a female driving a white 05-09 LGT, stock of course because other than lord chilly i havent encountered another modded LGT around my area.

Edited by MDKSDMF

u brew beer?! where abouts in boston are u? id love to sample a batch sometime lol. i also spotted a female driving a white 05-09 LGT, stock of course because other than lord chilly i havent encountered another modded LGT around my area.

Yeah, small batches. Last fall I made an Octoberfest that I thought was better than Sam Adams Octoberfest. This time I made a Hefeweizen, similar to Harpoon UFO.

This place in Natick, Barleycorns, has all the equipment and ingredients you need, they let you use their brewing kettles and help you along the way. You come back in 2-3 weeks and bottle the beer... or put it in kegs like me :).

My roommate brews beer in our kitchen too.

I live in Brighton, feel free to come by in 2 weeks I'll pour you a pint.

Yeah, small batches. Last fall I made an Octoberfest that I thought was better than Sam Adams Octoberfest. This time I made a Hefeweizen, similar to Harpoon UFO.

This place in Natick, Barleycorns, has all the equipment and ingredients you need, they let you use their brewing kettles and help you along the way. You come back in 2-3 weeks and bottle the beer... or put it in kegs like me :).

My roommate brews beer in our kitchen too.

I live in Brighton, feel free to come by in 2 weeks I'll pour you a pint.

There's a place on Daniel Webster Highway in Nashua, NH that does the same thing....However I can't remember the name off the top of my head. :-( I know it's in the plaza right next door to auto zone.