LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I saw lordchilly parked outside amazing adult express in weymouth. jk :lol:

You are sorta right. I was there last week to buy my friend one of the vaporizers for his bday. Wasn't going to drive into boston for one to save 10bucks. AND that was all. There is a cutie behind the counter so I might go back. Just got to park my car somewhere else cause it is so noticeable...lol

Saw a silver 05 lgt with wheels; cleared lights and an fmic on Christopher drive in enfield CT about 4pm. I was in a Honda in front of you going slow looking for a house. Nice car!!

anyone on here? hmmm im suprised

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I saw a nice Gray Spec B outside my Eye Doctors in E.Windsor CT yesterday about 4PM.

The guy looked to be in his Late 20's.

I have the black GT wagon 5MT

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Last night coming home from Torrington (about 11-1130pm)I didn't know till later but a nicely modded 05-07 LGT followed me from rt4 in Torrington all the way through Hartford on i84. It was dark blue I think lowered, an exhaust, 6k hid kit and an I love hooters sticker I believe on the trunk.

I was in a Honda accord (in front of you) coming back from a friends house in Torrington. Your car sounded nice when you wouldn't let a sunfire pass you.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Morning of the 19th Navy LGT Wagon, looked like you had wheels (dark gunmetal) on 95N going into Prov RI.

I was in the Silver wagon with the box

I guess that was me going to school in Newton MA with my older son. Nice looking wagon of yours ! Liked the OEM+ sticker on the side :) What CBE do you have ?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Spotted a silver i think 05 gt w/wing on Grandview ave in worcester. You were parked on the left side of the road near the abington intersection. This was around 740pm.

Was a spitting image of mine but with a wing and stock, even had the hood deflector that I use during the winter months. hahah.

I guess that was me going to school in Newton MA with my older son. Nice looking wagon of yours ! Liked the OEM+ sticker on the side :) What CBE do you have ?

Wow I actually found someone on here! Yea that was me. Got that sticker from ihatestickers.com I laughed when I saw it and had to put it on. Your wagon looks good, nice and clean... unlike my dirty one. I am running the Greddy Evo2 catback... the sedan version so the tips are tucked... its loud but I love it. I was on my way up to the cape to go kiting... made my morning to find another LGT wagon.

Your from Richmond? Thats pretty close to me. I am in Narragansett at URI.

Edited by demo243