LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Wow I actually found someone on here! Yea that was me. Got that sticker from ihatestickers.com I laughed when I saw it and had to put it on. Your wagon looks good, nice and clean... unlike my dirty one. I am running the Greddy Evo2 catback... the sedan version so the tips are tucked... its loud but I love it. I was on my way up to the cape to go kiting... made my morning to find another LGT wagon.

Your from Richmond? Thats pretty close to me. I am in Narragansett at URI.

My wagon was so dirty that morning I had to find a carwash in MA out of shame.. :lol: What do you study at URI ? I did my MS there.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

My wagon was so dirty that morning I had to find a carwash in MA out of shame.. :lol: What do you study at URI ? I did my MS there.

Huh, navy must hide the dirt... that or was going to fast to see.

I am studying business, entrepreneur management more specifically, and if all goes well and I don't fail anything Ill be graduating in may and entering the real world.

Spotted two red LGT wagons tonight at applebees on park ave in worcester. One had tinted windows and a pink I <3 my subie sticker on the drivers window. That one was there when I pulled in and parked next to it (about 7pm). Then when I left around 840pm there was another one a spot over from me. Both were still there when I left.

I am in Narragansett at URI.

Saw demo243 at the light before the round-about in Narragansett, about 4PM today. You took to the right from the round-about, I turned left towards Narragansett beach. I was in wife's DGM Tribeca.

demo, your right side stop light is out.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Spotted abp wagon in Norwich around 9:30am on sat. Lowered, exhaust, and I think wheels. You were pulling into the dmv road as I was waiting at the light to escape that god-forsaken place :lol:.

Lowered, debadged 05 GRP sedan with tints parked next to me at stop & shop in Norwich, CT today.

Sounds like Lacey (Rich from swifts fiance').

Saw demo243 at the light before the round-about in Narragansett, about 4PM today. You took to the right from the round-about, I turned left towards Narragansett beach. I was in wife's DGM Tribeca.

demo, your right side stop light is out.

Thanks for the heads up

Edit: $7 and 10 minutes... All fixed. Now I only have to worry about getting pulled over for my exhaust...

Edited by demo243