LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

haha cool. sometimes its one sided...

definitely a nice day! first time i'd been to that mountain... $44 for a noon through night skiing pass with a college ID, cant beat that deal. started snowing right around 4. did you go sunday after the storm?

no i didnt but heard it was better than saturday.

Thats my car, its actually a 5eat, yeah I work at geek squad there so, I'm there all the time, just installed the kstech intake sounds pretty good.

I work up the street in holbrook. I seen ur car at best buy. I drive a rbp lgt with tinted tails and shaved badges. stage 2. we should meet at ur work as I need to get some cellphone accessories. Lol id also like to check out the KStech intake if u dont mind. what mm is it?

Edited by MDKSDMF

Followed a black GT wagon with shaved markings and tint on Elm st Framingham -->Landham RD Sudbury --> Rt 20 sudbury --> Goodman's hill rd sudbury

You turned left on 27, and almost got creamed by a silver Camry that ran a red light.

Is it sad that the first thing that I noticed (GT wise) was the exhaust?

spotted a red gt wagon with a black mesh grill with a gt emblem in quincy at the end of wallaston beach in the CVS parking lot. or whatever store that is.

Was the GT emblem on the Grill b/c I have nothing on my grill but I do work at that CVS occasionally when was this ? :confused:

If not me who ?

yes ive seen this wagon at also at holbrook plaza on washington street. i used to live in braintree next to PJ's pizza. I have spotted the red wagon two times withing the last four months id say. i just started paying attention to this thread lol

Spotted a dark blue or black LGT with aftermarket exhaust on 91 south in MA or CT earlier tonight. just as you were getting off an exit i drove by you on your left and gave a few honks. I was in a red dodge pickup truck with two red dirtbikes setup for ice racing in the bed and a black enclosed 2 sled snowmobile trailer in tow. I think you had CT plates