LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Thanks for the heads up

Edit: $7 and 10 minutes... All fixed. Now I only have to worry about getting pulled over for my exhaust...

NP, glad I could warn you about the light. The exhaust is not that loud imo, do you think it may be a problem ?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

She still has her car? Havent seen her in a long time, didnt even know she was engaged.

As far as I know yeah... And as far as the engagment... I heard that from a friend a while back. I used to be close with them. Actually used to live with them over on dudley.

I see at least over 9000 2.5i's everyday on my commute to and from work. I check for a wave from them and wave back if I get something, but most of the 2.5i drivers I see are grannies and the like.

Yeah same here. altho there is one with a wing thats tinted i have seen in Holbrook and braintree. thats the only wave from a 2.5 i have ever gotten :lol:

NP, glad I could warn you about the light. The exhaust is not that loud imo, do you think it may be a problem ?

Your right it really isnt too bad when your just cruising or at idle, its when you open her up... I don't think it will be too much of an issue though, if they were gonna pull me over for it they would have already done it.

Cant wait for it to be spring, get my summers on. And hopefully Ill be around for a "Wall" meet or two.

As far as I know yeah... And as far as the engagment... I heard that from a friend a while back. I used to be close with them. Actually used to live with them over on dudley.

I'm not sure if this is the same car, but a very similar looking one was always in a driveway in Salem on Rt. 85 for a couple years. Haven't seen it in the area since, though.

Friday around 4:45pm Saw a light blue LGT on RT 6 I was headed west on my way out to see Jason and get some new insurance. Driver spotted me because he waved first. I was in my OBP LGT.

Glad I was able to help out you and Amy. Give me a call if you have any questions and thank you for your business!!

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

saw a ABP (NBP? I never know) GT wagon with NJ plates at Attitash on Saturday around 4-430ish. across the street at the bar. you were parking as I was leaving. had ski racks on top.

also saw an 05-07 ABP (again, NBP?) GT sedan with OEM spoiler and Maine plates driving through conway 430-5 on Saturday. You were on the road that runs parallel to 16 to avoid all the tourist traffic...

Edited by snow05gtRI