LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

nobody spotted me & i saw nobody went down 84 from exit 17 to 63 and back yesterday

LOL!

Maybe it's because my car is stock. But I've done 17K miles since January on various New England highways and have never been "spotted."

LOL!

Maybe it's because my car is stock. But I've done 17K miles since January on various New England highways and have never been "spotted."

RobE spotted me passing him at like 80-100 on 295 i have sat in his car before and i didnt even know i passed him lol:lol:

yeah, she's all sparkling clean now :D

Hey NYtoVT...did you happen to see a black 05 LTD LGT at Lewis Motors today? That's my brothers new ride, I'll be driving him to pick it up today around 5pm.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

^^^YES!! I was drooling over all the parts on the car, wondering whose it was. I really like the STi swap and Rotora BBK.

But I don't like the sound the equal length headers give off w/ the MR exhaust. HOT CAR THO!

Hmmm BBS? Maybe not me...

I think it WAS you, even tho we haven't met yet. I'm sure it wasn't Groff 'cause I'm familiar w/ his car. And he had BBS wheels on the last time I saw it.

Did you have someone in the pass seat? A girl?

spotted a black 2.5i (looked like an 05 but i dont have the different years down yet) on the way to work today, about 8:30, pulling onto Rt. 20 near Sudbury Center, before the light with the "Dunkin Donuts Place" and stuff...

i waved

snow05gtRI and ean611

never in waltham really, but just one town south in newton these days.

look for a black 05 GT LTD, completely stock, with some minor scratches on the rear bumper from nubs trying to parallel park around cambridge.

On my way to Portsmouth, NH I spotted a blue 06 LGT on 93 southbound, just before the tolls. Exhaust/debadged and vanity plate that started with an S. I came up next to you and gave you the thumbs up, and you waived, but you probably thought I was crazy. I was in a rental mazda 6. If your on here, what exhaust do you have on her? Looked nice.