LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

the cost of a utec, install, and tune. research.

you can get launch control for your stock ecu, but it doesn't function the same (and on big turbos, doesn't build nearly the same boost)

ill have to look into it...

Saw you this morning Groff on my way in around 8:30 right before you turned after the OC bridge in Vergennes, I was driving our White GMC Truck since I have some large exterior pieces for the GT to pick up in Burlington tonight

nice

Isnt this the spotted thread? WTF :confused:

dismount the high horse chief :lol:

Spotted a red 05+ LGT sedan at the Underhill (VT) Harvest Fest today...

Nice meeting you, Matt. Didn't get ya screen name tho.

Also today, saw that blue 05+ LGT sedan w/ bronze wheels again in Winoski. Nice big can w/ personal VT plates... JFO??

Spotted a VT White LGT sedan with Cobb sticker and debadged except GT today in the Newington(NH) Plaza parking lot near Best Buy. I was parked/sitting in my wife's silver LGT wagon waiting with the kids.

That was me... I'm down there just about every other weekend. I'm always on the lookout for LGTers down there, but most are stock. I see some moded ones and I usually post them here though

Heading up to Worcester in about 20 minutes to visit my old work... if anyone's in the area and interested in a lunch meet I'm probably gonna hit Red Robin or Qdoba or something in Millbury plaza.

Otherwise keep a lookout for the silver/carbon fiber LGT barreling down 190! :lol:

GRP sedan, looks stock, heading onto 159 from thrall ave in suffield, CT this morning around 8

i've seen him before, he takes a left onto mtn road in suffield. totally oblivious. def stock. no spoiler, CT plates, right? mid 30's looking guy driving.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

i've seen him before, he takes a left onto mtn road in suffield. totally oblivious. def stock. no spoiler, CT plates, right? mid 30's looking guy driving.

haha i guess you can describe him as well as i can :lol: where are all the forum members in our area??? :mad:

Last night in Wakefield, RI, around 6PM:

05 NBP LGT Wagon parked next to roundabout - stock looking, very nice car;

~07 SGM Legacy Sedan in same area. Didn't see whether it was GT or 2.5i - car passed me while I was running on the road side.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

if it was shelburne rd past shelburne then it was this chick i see driving back and forth to my work just about every day. her car has been in for service at auto creek quite a bit, she bent a rim good earlier this year. middle aged. smoker. ftl.

It was just coming into S.Burlington from the bridge. Altho, there was a chick in the passenger seat.

had these wheels on:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/nytovt/enkei_wheel_rp03_silver_angle.jpg

Edited by NYtoVT