LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

faster than the avo420...what does it have?

He's got a Blouch Dominator 2.5 aka "Polka Pickle" with meth.

I've got a Blouch Dom 3.0r on order and my HFS-5 meth kit was delivered to me yesterday :icon_twis ...when are you getting your next tune?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Hey LMVT, I saw you this morning near the new Jolly gas station... I was a little embarased that your car looks so great and mine is so dirty... What are you gonna do when you live on a dirt road???

I look forward to getting together with you, Jamie and all the other locals at the next get together.

Yeah, i waved to ya...I actually have to drive on dirt road everyday to get to work in underhill center , I just end up washing the car a lot :lol:

consider it got :lol:

couple pics-

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/LGTgroff/DSC_0015-1.jpg

titties

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/LGTgroff/DSC_0017-1.jpg

buttholes

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/LGTgroff/DSC_0027.jpg

installed for now

I'll edit when I pull the dyno graph of the flash drive. only 390/360 on ESP's mustang. so better than I did w/ the 3082, but the powerband is completely different. going to the track next weekend hopefully which will prove that "low" dyno numbers don't mean anything :lol:

may go bigger, though I'm not sure we'll physically be able to make it fit, this is a lil tight as it is.

consider it got :lol:

I'll edit when I pull the dyno graph of the flash drive. only 390/360 on ESP's mustang. so better than I did w/ the 3082, but the powerband is completely different. going to the track next weekend hopefully which will prove that "low" dyno numbers don't mean anything :lol:

may go bigger, though I'm not sure we'll physically be able to make it fit, this is a lil tight as it is.

Damn, what turbo is that? Looks like something for a turbo diesel truck.

Nice numbers for that Dyno...waiting for #'s from the track.

Friday the 12th around 2-3, blue LGT, painted stock grille, debadged, stock exhaust on 295N in/around Portland, ME (was on my way "downeast" fr the weekend with the g/f in the Hyundai and we passed a few times from the ME border). Might have seen a few others, but I noticed this one the most since it stood out a bit.

There is a weekley meet up at the shoppes at blackstone valley (off rt 146 just south of worcester in millbury ma) usually just a bunch of vdub kids roll up but me and my friends occasionally stop by.. there was a line of subarus down the other end of the lot and at the end was a white lgt.. none of the owners were standing with their cars probably eating or something and i couldnt stay and chat anyway..

anybody on here own one of the imprezas or the white lgt (appeared stock)

saw a silver/white (i think...looked sorta goldish/silver-ish...there was a silver evo in front of me and it was definitely not the same color) 2.5i pulling onto rt.20 in Sudbury, then turning left at the next light. near a shopping plaza area

just looked up the colors....satin white pearl maybe?

I saw a Black LGT with After market exhaust (MR Maybe) in the service bay of Burl Subaru this morning around 8:30 or so. I think it might be LMVT's bro's ride... But I'm not sure.. Also just on a side note... I literally saw about 10+ 05-08 legacy sedans and wagons on my round trip to Rutvegas today. Crazy man!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1293570

There is a weekley meet up at the shoppes at blackstone valley (off rt 146 just south of worcester in millbury ma) usually just a bunch of vdub kids roll up but me and my friends occasionally stop by.. there was a line of subarus down the other end of the lot and at the end was a white lgt.. none of the owners were standing with their cars probably eating or something and i couldnt stay and chat anyway..

its been awhile since i've seen you muddy, haha

i know, there's literally like 75 feet of pavement where our commutes cross, and it's never at the same time. i stayed late at work cause we played football til about 6 last night, that's why i was so late. i am usually on my way home around 5 or earlier...

i love the headlights, btw. i actually had to replace mine cause one went out, so i upped the replacements and now they are really bright.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Yes, that was me, stock as can be minus my hack job grill painting haha

Edited by gibjer

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

word.. i was hoping it was someone on here.. i should be up there next monday.. i usually dont get up there until like 9 or so.. and im usually with a few of my buddys.. but ill be in a 05 silver lgt and youll probably hear me coming:lol::lol:...

where were you guys btw.. do you go in to red robin or unos for drinks??

We go to places around Worcester, we won't be up there next week I don't think, who knows, the guys who organize it usually put up the info on nasioc like Monday mornings haha.

I miss my old silver lgt

http://www.jeremykeith.com/Photos/2005SilverLGT/_MG_8524.jpg

Edited by gibjer

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

i know, there's literally like 75 feet of pavement where our commutes cross, and it's never at the same time. i stayed late at work cause we played football til about 6 last night, that's why i was so late. i am usually on my way home around 5 or earlier...

i love the headlights, btw. i actually had to replace mine cause one went out, so i upped the replacements and now they are really bright.

haha yeah, it's pure chance that we passed by each other :lol:

but actually, i dont thnk my headlights were on. i just had my halo's and fogs on haha:p