LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black LGT sedan with RI plates yesterday at ~ 4PM on Gardiner Rd in Richmond/Exeter, RI. You pulled from Hoxie onto Gardiner. I was the guy running up the road in Hi-Vis, almost waved to you but then realized I am not in my car :lol:

Nice car, looked stock.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

On the way to work around 9:30 this past Friday on I93, close to the 128 intersection. Saw a blue Leggy wagon, lowered, with HID's. Didn't mean to cut you off dude :). We both gave the thumbs up. I was in a black debadged sedan. Anyone on this board with a swchweet blue wagon?

On the way to work around 9:30 this past Friday on I93, close to the 128 intersection. Saw a blue Leggy wagon, lowered, with HID's. Didn't mean to cut you off dude :). We both gave the thumbs up. I was in a black debadged sedan. Anyone on this board with a swchweet blue wagon?

That was me :cool:

Valentines day, EMC parking lot at 176, blue LGT with "turbo" on the back license plate surrond.......
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

Thats this one i spotted..

Black LGT on rt.190 this sad morning.

2.5 Debadged, just LEGACY GT. Gold rims. TURBO on the license plate frame.

I was the silver GT that waved before we went opposite directions on 290 right at Worcester. You definitely saw me, and I think you gave a wave back while you were enjoying some dunks.

Any takers?

About 4 pages back: Yel00trlr.

How does he get spotted twice in a month with less than 10 posts and ive been on here almost a year and havent been spotted. :confused::lol:

a few changes?! I can't wait to see, since it was fine the way it was.

still got the wheels on?!

Few minor changes...just upgraded the turbo and fueling. ;)

Nah, finally got the winters on :lol:.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Looking for a Legacy that got off at Exit 5 on Rt. 140 N in New Bedford around 6pm. You came up on my pretty fast on the off ramp, so I'm assuming it's a GT. Silver/White or a light color of some sort. I gave you the pipes and then took off, if you're on here, What's up dude!

hahah your not the only one who was thinking that. That was my same thought. I just ordered a stage three clutch and fly wheel along with some stage 3 axle's. got make a strong foundation for the car to ride on before you start to make some major power. Its better to set the car up so you dont break anything. Its either i replace the axle's now or replace them when they break.

uh, i'm good for now. trying to figure out my transmission route tho, sti 6sp or PPGs :spin: gotta find some more money. not sure how ur car has gotten sponsored, not much done to it yet, but w/e c'est la vie