LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black Legacy sedan with California plates parked at the corner of Sheldon and Benefit st in Providence Saturday night ~9 PM. I didn't notice whether it's GT or 2.5i - was rushing to Fellini Pizzeria on Wickenden st.

Home visit by some one from this board ? Or new Brown material ? :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

That was me ..... It's actually Blue :lol: .... but has not seen a bath in a while ....

:lol: I knew it was one of those darker colors! :lol:

Nice looking ride. I see we put the wheels back on a little early huh? ;)

I was heading into work about 6 exits down in Worcester... you?

:lol: I knew it was one of those darker colors! :lol:

Nice looking ride. I see we put the wheels back on a little early huh? ;)

Actually No ..... those are my winter Subaru rims .... still searching for a nice summer rim :rolleyes:

Not my pict, but here is what they are from ...... http://www.globalcar.com/img/152465025.jpg

I was heading into work about 6 exits down in Worcester... you?

I was also heading into work ..... 10 exits down 290E and then 8 exits down 495S ... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Last Thursday, Feb 7, on 95 N just inside MA from RI, about 4:45 or so, blue LGT in the fast lane going about 85mph. I sucked behind you for a while but decided to keep it at 75mph. Rain, 33 degrees out, and 65K on the Bridgestones. Can't wait to get new tires. :-)
neil

Hmmm I wonder who that blue 2.5i was behind me around 4:45 on Rte7 in Vergennes.....

Hmmm, I wonder who that spec B was in front of me around 4:45 on rt7 in Vergennes :lol:

Another note, Spot everyday: two 2.5gt's parked at autocreek, darkblue and red... I should trade my car in for one of those

Also spotted a White 2.5i with NY plates up on I89N... you turned off to head up 2a towards UVM... I wish my car was as clean as yours was... mine almost passes for white ... damn salt!

Was it this IS300 http://www.vtrides.com/view_ride.php?id=816 ? If so, That RS lost. :lol:

yup that's the one!!

At least it looks like the one. I did only see them from behind; as I was coming up to the red lite, it turned green and they blasted off. I was in a customer's car, so didn't follow.

The RS was dirty and the IS300 was blue and clean, like in the link.

Today @ 5:15-ish nytovt at the radioshack/bockbuster @ 189 & Shelburne rd. Damn that car looks good clean! I'm jealous... I really need to get mine done inside and out, but it just never seems appropriate with the weather we've been having lately.

Also, tint that thing! geez man, you don't HAVE to wait for spring! :lol::spin:

Today @ 5:15-ish nytovt at the radioshack/bockbuster @ 189 & Shelburne rd. Damn that car looks good clean! I'm jealous... I really need to get mine done inside and out, but it just never seems appropriate with the weather we've been having lately.

Also, tint that thing! geez man, you don't HAVE to wait for spring! :lol::spin:

hey, spotted you too!

it's never a perfect time to do it. just do it/ get it done when you can and then you'll be half-way there/ done. and when the time IS right, it won't take as long. just a touch-up... IMO ;)

thanks for the compliment.. EVERYONE keeps telling me to tint. :lol:

like you, one day I'll take the time to go get it done. maybe even have it done while at work. Hmmm....

^^^ like the black Audi TT with the black cloth conv. top that looks like it's been sitting in a barn off a dirt road for a year... I had to detail for resale!! :mad:

anyway...

spotted my coworker in her (normally blonde, but now...) beautiful brunette, full shaped body, bending over looking into a white 2.5i Leggy wagon @ Burlington Subaru; she wants to join the crew!! And we need so many more female Legacy drivers who are "enthusiasts". :D

also a guy in a silver LGT wagon beside me on Kennedy Dr, checking out my WRX wheels and bobbing his head. was that a YES in agreement to my style or were you just jamming to the music?! :lol:

damn wish i was there to pwn some people.

hahah your not the only one who was thinking that. That was my same thought. I just ordered a stage three clutch and fly wheel along with some stage 3 axle's. got make a strong foundation for the car to ride on before you start to make some major power. Its better to set the car up so you dont break anything. Its either i replace the axle's now or replace them when they break.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

Last Thursday, Feb 7, on 95 N just inside MA from RI, about 4:45 or so, blue LGT in the fast lane going about 85mph. I sucked behind you for a while but decided to keep it at 75mph. Rain, 33 degrees out, and 65K on the Bridgestones. Can't wait to get new tires. :-)

that could have been me. Did you see to extra large mufflers hanging off the back... well not extra large. 4 Inch exhaust? or was it stock exhaust. You would have heard me if you were behind me. Put it this way most people can feel my exhaust through their car at an idle.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/