LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Yeah, I know the silver works at GE/IDX, as does a blonde lady with a blue 08 lgt. I'm definitely seeing more... Although most of what i see on a regular basis is OB/obxt...

I live on essex/Jericho border, literally. My neighbors on the other side of the border have ob/obxts, and they're just all over the place up here.

a black LGT with aftermarket rims looking to park in University mall. I was leaving as you were coming in...

Hey CooCoo, was it you that brother met the other day? I figured it was since I haven't seen another white LGT in VT.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Yes it was. What a small world. He's gotten some stuff done on his LGT. I never see him at the meets. You got to get him on board. I gotta get a hold of him too. We had a nice conversation the other day. I think we would of talked more if it wasn't so f------ cold out. I was freezing...

uh, i'm good for now. trying to figure out my transmission route tho, sti 6sp or PPGs :spin: gotta find some more money. not sure how ur car has gotten sponsored, not much done to it yet, but w/e c'est la vie

Stage 3 axles (waiting for UPS Delivery)

Stage 3 clutch (Waiting for UPS Delivery expected wednesday)

Snow Methanol injection (installed)

Stage 2 tune (done)

K&N Intake system (installed)

DEI Co2 spraybar and kit includes 5 pound bottle (installed)

HID's 6000K (installed)

Greddy Full Auto Timer (installed)

Auto Meter A/F (installed)

Auto Meter Boost NV series gauge (installed)

Catless turbo back exhaust (installed)

If thats not a lot then I must be missing something. :lol::lol::lol::spin:

it got sponsored because i network all night long on forums and i write sponsorship proposals to comapnies, and they like what i have to offer, so they send me products in return for media exposure and over all getting their product out to "you" the people. Its all about what you can do for them, and obviously in return they will sponsor you in hopes of expanding there sales into other ventures. I go to a lot of shows and i plan on racing as well this year. My last car used to go to all kinds of shows and i used to race all the time. Till it was totaled by some tool. a 16 year old kid who told the police officer after he hit my car with an F-150 that he was watching tokyo drift and was trying to drift around the conrner but lost control hitting my car while it was parked. I had sponsorship on that car with over 6K worth of work done to it and nothing to show for it now. So i set out to do one better and bought a subaru LGT Limited 5sp in blue. I linked up with most of my previous sponsors with no problem because they understand that i am faithful to them and that I would once again even though a new car help them with exposure to the public eye and get their product out there. So if you were wondering how now you know. Its all about writting a good sponsorship proposal sticking to it and creating sponsorships to help you as much as you help them.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

Thats this one i spotted..

About 4 pages back: Yel00trlr.

How does he get spotted twice in a month with less than 10 posts and ive been on here almost a year and havent been spotted. :confused::lol:

your not the only one. The last person i saw was thursday morning in bridgewater on 28 heading toward bridgewater state college. You had tinted windows and a black LGT heading away from the college i passed you in the opposite direction you gave a blank stare.. jeff was that you?

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

OBP LGT sedan with trunk spoiler, CT plates this morning around 8:45 AM at the parking lot of Jefferson Blvd and Service Av in Warwick. Looked stock - and clean, not like my dirty wagon :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K