LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

yeah that was me. I saw the car (truck?) in front of me looking like he was gonna stop for you, but I did. no prob. did you have a kid upfront?

no tint and not lowered. but yeah... aftermarket grill and those were my gunmetal G-Forces (17x8) that I sold to my manager. he mounted them on his grey 2008 2.5i Impreza. it looks hot!

:lol: that "kid" was my wife...but yeah, she's like 4'9".

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

anybody know who has the 08 2.5gt that has been parked everyday in vergennes for the last week, on the street.

I've seen an older lady park it and go into the... i think it's the church... she probably works there or runs it or something, I doubt she's on here. certainly looks good though.

Silver LGT wagon going I-95 South this morning around 10AM, exit 5 (Exeter/Richmond) area. Looked stock. I was driving north so could not take a good look.

Anyone here ?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

:lol: that "kid" was my wife...but yeah, she's like 4'9".

no kidding?! :eek: she's about as tall as my wife. :lol:

I was gonna drive into the lot after you to see the car closer, but didn't want you to think I was gonna start some shiite. plus wifey was in a hurry to find "Hello Kitty" for a 5 year old's B-Day party in the plaza 2 lights down.

we all need to meet-up again.

95 South between Portsmouth and the Hampton tolls 3:15 today. Black '08 LGT sedan w/ rear spoiler, NY plates, and only "2.5 GT" on the trunk, "Subaru" and "Legacy" debadged. You passed me in while I was driving my wife's electric blue metallic MCS. She needed to drive the kids somewhere today so she got the LGT with the LM25's in the snow today while I got the MCS with the Dunlop SP Sport 9000...thing can't get out of it's own way in the snow!

an ABP LGT sedan with RI plates going I-95 North this morning around 8AM. Drove behind her from exit 5 until I got off at TF Green airport exit. Nice car, a bit dirty though :) - but hey, whose isn't these days ? :lol:

I am not sure if the blond lady who drove it is on this board though...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

spotted...

a silver 2005 LGT wagon 5 speed MT for sale @ Goss Dodge on Shelburne Rd in South Burlington, VT.

it has black cloth seats and no moonroof.

also...

a black 2005 LGT sedan 5 speed MT for sale @ Burlington Mitsubishi, also on Shelburne Rd.

Kinda creepy today, went to work at about 8am and I passed a '07 DGM LGT with Steelies headed south bound in New Haven on RTE 7 piloted by a female, then when I was let out of work early at about 3pm I passed her again, in the same place, now going in the opposite direction (kinda weird)

also about 12:30pm I passed a Black '05 2.5i going through Vergennes. I was out on lunch coming back from Luigis

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Black LGT on rt.190 this sad morning.

2.5 Debadged, just LEGACY GT. Gold rims. TURBO on the license plate frame.

I was the silver GT that waved before we went opposite directions on 290 right at Worcester. You definitely saw me, and I think you gave a wave back while you were enjoying some dunks.

Any takers?