LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

SWP or BSM sedan (i was still waking up) heading to Roseville on Sierra College Blvd just before 7 this morning. Nice exhaust.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

umm I dont think so just a buy back/ trade in deal..they already have the money from subaru.. just working out Gm and sales stuff I guess should know by tomorrow...

Caveat emptor to the next owner of that one, then. Lemon Law not only protects the original owner, it also informs the next ones.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

ABP LGT wagon with dealer plates still on and what looks to be the following mods: front lip, RBS grill?, lowered, tint?, and bronze rims?

heading down Jackson ST in Hayward towards 880. This morning at around 9:30am. I was in the silver sedan passing you (late to work :) ).

Spotted Red LGT Sedan west bound Folsom Blvd between Hazel and Iron Point this morning. Saw those black wheels, and did you have modded headlights :wub: ???

I was in my red LGT going eastbound.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

yesterday saw a OBP or the dark blue LGT on Evelyn and Mary in sunnyvale around 1:00pm

I was in the SWP lgt making a right onto evelyn.

Well, it wasn't me yesterday. I was in the area on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday around that time. Was it a wagon you saw?

HV

Yo... well not really "spotted", but I thought I'd put the pics I just took for the "calendar" thread into the "locals" thread for giggles... I hardly ever see legacy's in Sacto and when I do they are being driven mostly by Soccer moms....

Legacy-1-web.jpg.a3680c0770727fd58d9d0d21dd3ee794.jpg

Legacy-2-web.jpg.678b36fda42c7eda3037d82a69e5b73a.jpg

Legacy-3-web.jpg.6fc5c9b98031ed6e6b9be7755e35d8eb.jpg

Legacy-4-web.jpg.cc8eb4005110736bc4d05357f9c23354.jpg

all the leggy's i see are all the old folks that drive the 2.5i like me.

except i aint a fogey... yet.

that problem :p, except i'm in a GT

sorry for haxsoring your handle

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

np.

it was funny... went to bestbuy in mccarthy ranch yesterday... saw a new abp legacy 2.5i driving around w/ dealership plates still.... i smiled and waved at the guy... the guy looks over at his wife and points at me...... then reaches for her phone and they turn away from the opposite direction from me.

hators i say... hators!!!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Where are all you guys, i never see any LGTs driving around on the east bay.

Ed

I see a few, but then I forget to post about it :-)

Last Saturday, pulling into Home Depot in Fremont (Auto Mall), I saw an almost mirror image - OBP OBXT beside my OBP LGT wagon!

HV

Spotted Red LGT Sedan west bound Folsom Blvd between Hazel and Iron Point this morning. Saw those black wheels, and did you have modded headlights :wub: ???

I was in my red LGT going eastbound.

I think I saw this same one today around 3:15 on 50 EB near ... umm ... Cameron Park, I think. Red Sedan with black wheels and dark tint around the back... very nice!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider