LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

two sightings over the weekend

1. Saturday afternoon around noon, saw a dark blue obxt on mariners island blvd, making a left onto Fashion Island blvd in Foster city

2. Sunday night around 7:30, a dark blue LGT or 2.5i making a right onto California Ave. in burlingame

Skids, that coulda been me. Im not a 2.5i though. Debadged the 2.5gt. I met you at the subydude open house thing. Looks like youve been busy with your car from the threads.

No it was definitely stock, and yeah i've been busy with the car. Damn modding thing is addictive. You get one thing done then read about something else and then you want to do that too.

Saw a couple LGT's in Palo Alto on University Thursday morning... one Silver and one ABP, my car was parked on the street there, anyone on here?

Also, on my drive back to Reno later that afternoon I saw a beautiful well modified blue wrx wagon with FMIC exhaust, body kits, VERY clean...

*visiting from SoCaL*

Spotted LGT BSM Sedan w/roof racks on Hwy 80 -> Sac/Vacaville. You were in the fast lane right by the Travis Blvd. Exit.

I was using the transition lane from W.Texas to Travis Blvd...Probably didn't see me cuz you were ahead of me...

Happy holidays!!

~Sucka-Duck~

that was me, i have seen your wagon before. whats your offset/size on your wheels?

Nice exhaust! Heard it before I even saw you. When I did I was marvelled to see another one of us out there:icon_mrgr .

My wheels are 19". Offset, sorry I will have to check with my buddy that hooked me up with the setup:confused: . Lowered stance with H&R springs as the Teins were too much especially driving on those crappy roads in the Bay Area:lol: ! My buddy that owns Sacramento Motoring Accessories (SMA) in Sac says that I definitely need to "strengthen" up the exhaust. What exhaust do you have? There are so many to choose from and would like to meet up with you to get a closer look if you don't mind.

By the way I'm the chiropractor in the white Victorian building beside the Powerhouse.

Hope you had a good holiday!