LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Nice to see all the local santa clara guys here... Since there are a bunch of you I'd like to make a request if anyone's interested: I just did a big turbo swap and I wanted to do a comparo to a stock(ish) legacy to make sure I ran all the lines from the intake manifold properly (no rush since I still don't have my intercooler so the car's just sitting in the garage)... would anyone mind stopping by in their free time one day with their leg?

i dont mind but dont know when id have time. maybe next week. weekends are all toast.

ABP Outback Sedan 3.0R with tinted windows all the way around going East on HW50 near 65th Ave around 11am. This is only the second time I've seen an Outback sedan.

SWP Legacy GT sedan with spoiler at Arden Fair Mall around 12pm. Driver was an older lady with white poofy hair.

Silver 2005 2.5i with spoiler, EB 50 this morning 6:45. Middle-aged female pilot, playing rolling roadblock at 55 mph in the second from left lane. Oblivious to the traffic whizzing by on both sides.

-- Steve

Saw two just yesterday:

Blue LGT wagon followed me off 101 South onto Oregon Expressway yesterday around 6pm. At the corner of Louis, I gave her a thumbs up. All she did was look back at me & then turned into Louis.

Black LGT wagon with cargo box on the roof rack parked near the Stanford Dish on Stanford Ave around 6:30pm. Driver was not in car. I jogged by. :icon_bigg

http://www.subaruforester.org/modimages/roo/Skaggs/onepass1.jpg

http://www.subaruforester.org/modimages/roo/Skaggs/onepass2.jpg

http://www.subaruforester.org/modimages/roo/Skaggs/onepass3.jpg

http://www.subaruforester.org/modimages/roo/Skaggs/onepass4.jpg

Here's some teaser photos...again.

We're having a photographer do this type of photography for the drivers group.

BTW, the following pics were taken AT or BELOW the 30 mph speed limit...it's amazing what you can do with photoshop to make it look like you're speeding... ;)

Yeah, but by the time I got here, the name was taken...

...and I haven't even seen a post by the member named "Roo".

Just looked the member name up, and he hasn't even been around for over a year.

Ever since he was told he had to have vendor status.

Oughta have a way to request the release of that member name, send an e-mail first ("your member name will expire in 30 days if you do not respond" or something like that) and if it bounces or isn't responded to, release the name...

But, I'm getting :offtopic:

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

8:05am today, silver 05+ wagon SB on Highway 9 just outside of Saratoga. nice car and thanks for the wave :D

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Saw a SWP LGT Sedan Limited (? with wing) heading WB 50 near Placerville last Tuesday Eve (about 6pm)... I was crossing the bridge with my wagon as the Sedan drove underneath.

Later the same eve I saw a SWP LGT in the Food4Less parking lot near Cameron Park... not sure if it was the same one...?

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Silver LGT wagon off Iron Point in Folsom about 5pm today. Then a white Legacy sedan in Cameron Park near Deer Valley about 5:20pm

Spotted today at about 10:30 to 11 am. An OBP GT sedan(with a wing) going south on I5 just south of Florin. No way he (or she) could have spotted me as I was in my wife's Chrysler T&C van as a passenger.

I saw EVERY model of Subaru on that trip (to Sac Intl Airport) except a Tribeca, and that could just be because I wasn't looking for it. Wish I could see that many Subarus in Modesto.

H2OSB

Spotted an ABP LGT sedan tinted all around on hiway 50 near Bidwell exit at 10am, driving at granny speed (about 64mph, just under the speed limit, like my granny :D)